Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Headbanger

Thread Title Search
Headbanger Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2018, 04:08 PM #281
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
appreciate share/info on grows......used a niiice HB male onto beautiful BLR f4 female.....

thanx K...

ganj on...
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:48 PM #282
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
Plant D harvested at 95 days. Unlike some of the other phenos this one has no sweetness to the smell just sour/fuel stinking through the walls. Much less dense than the others, however still a respectable yield.
View Image
View Image
must be a sd leaner I assume. Looks great.
Almost time to take clones for me
Earlmarne is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:25 AM #283
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlmarne View Post
must be a sd leaner I assume. Looks great.
Almost time to take clones for me
This is definitely a HEAVY sd leaner. I just put clones of each phenotype back into flower. I'll need a second run to pick out a couple keepers. they've have all been so spectacular its too difficult to choose from the initial seed run.
too-dope is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 11:39 AM #284
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Day 30

All looking great!
Here's my keeper pheno at day 30 of 12/12.

Smelling very sour this time. Last run I let her go too long and she lost a lot of the terps at about 75 days. I'll take earlier this run and hopefully the taste will come through more.
UncleBens is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 11:47 AM #285
Karma G

Karma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant future
I defantly advice a rerun from clone on all the longer flowering pheno.s most cut down a week on flowertime compared to the seedplant. Also less leaf is shown many times on the rerun from clone.

I persenoly feel the 3rd run is what it realy will come out as afther and it shows the true aspects of that sellected cut.

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
White OG 1st Indoor
Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Karma G is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:55 PM #286
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBens View Post
All looking great!
Here's my keeper pheno at day 30 of 12/12.

View Image

Smelling very sour this time. Last run I let her go too long and she lost a lot of the terps at about 75 days. I'll take earlier this run and hopefully the taste will come through more.
Looks dope UncleBens. That's interesting you noticed terp loss at 75 days. You must have a really fast finishing pheno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma G View Post
I defantly advice a rerun from clone on all the longer flowering pheno.s most cut down a week on flowertime compared to the seedplant. Also less leaf is shown many times on the rerun from clone.

I persenoly feel the 3rd run is what it realy will come out as afther and it shows the true aspects of that sellected cut.
Thanks for the advice Karma. I'm really looking forward to the clone run. It's gonna be a sour winter!
too-dope is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM #287
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
Looks dope UncleBens. That's interesting you noticed terp loss at 75 days. You must have a really fast finishing pheno.

This is the same pheno at day 47 of the last run. I took her down at day 85 or something, i could of probably cut at 10 weeks I think. Ill watch closely this time!

Old 10-12-2018, 03:28 PM #288
GFS_Nic

GFS_Nic has a spectacular aura aboutGFS_Nic has a spectacular aura aboutGFS_Nic has a spectacular aura aboutGFS_Nic has a spectacular aura aboutGFS_Nic has a spectacular aura about
Man, what a lovely looking plant, i could look at it all day long. It's almost incredible that's only 47 days of flowering.
GFS_Nic is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:43 PM #289
UncleBens

Yeah! It was way ahead of the others'. It was directly under the 315 cdm so I think that will of speeded it up by a few days... looking at it there it looks almost done though haha
Old 10-12-2018, 03:47 PM #290
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBens View Post
This is the same pheno at day 47 of the last run. I took her down at day 85 or something, i could of probably cut at 10 weeks I think. Ill watch closely this time!

View Image

It looks very good and i know for those faster phenos but from
testing a smoke longer flowering phenos showed me as a better..

also its very hard to choose keeper,most of plants perform
really great so selection need more time and testing..
keeping cuts and further choosing favorites is a best bet
to catch most greatest yielders and turbo-potent mothers..

for those faster flowering i was tought they are better as they
showed resin more better in begginings... but i was very wrong,

but keeped all cuts from 5 phenos and now second run taked
again cuts from just best 2 phenos,one taste orange and another
is weird to explain but very pleasant terps and kind for lungs..

effects are mine favorite from hundreds strains i growed and tasted
till now,balanced beauty where brain is not harassed by wrong
cannabionide profile as some strains have..

Headbanger will be growed a lot... mine kind of meds..
Dog Star is offline Quote