Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2018, 05:21 PM #8301
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I have some pics . Here's the Crescendo #1 I just took down the other night.

Mighty K

They prolly could have went a little longer. But seeing how this round was fucked from the start(mites and wet dry ferts), I took them down to make room for the next round. Get this next one in tonight, and have fresh smoke for Christmas.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:24 PM #8302
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Motorbreath - kicking ass and taking names. I'm keeping all of this one for my head. Might even blast some buds for head errl.

Livers

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:31 PM #8303
DoubleTripleOG

Here's one a buddy made. He had a Banana OG from when OrgKid released seeds, wasn't the cut that's passed around. Took that and hit it with a Polynesian Cookie Haze male, which made Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze. I really like it so far.

Now the Norcal Cut of Dosidos. Thing has some weird stuff going on. On more than one spot on the plant, the stem like splits and another branch grows from it, parallel with the existing branch. Then it terminates into a flower at the end. I took a couple pics, one isn't that clear, and the other doesn't show what I wanted the best, but you'll get the point.

Stem coming from stem :

Dual flowers :

Quote:

Quote:

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:44 PM #8304
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Motorbreath looks crazy! She leaning more towards chem or og?

And the double stem is weird, flower looks bomb though
Robney is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:22 PM #8305
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
That double stem thing almost looks as if a leaf went to budding.

It looks kind of like my OD plants that got deerfoliated.
MJPassion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:40 PM #8306
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
That banana cookie haze is looking lovely.
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2018, 10:59 PM #8307
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
I had some weird shit like that when I was growing some s1 seeds I made.

nickman is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 02:18 AM #8308
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
dope as usual dtog. that polynesian banana cookie haze looks promising.
too-dope is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 03:36 PM #8309
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Are you growing in a greenhouse now? Curious as to why this has been moved to the greenhouse thread from the grow diaries.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is online now Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 05:17 PM #8310
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Yea i thought that too.