Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Peak Seeds Northern Lights

Thread Title Search
Peak Seeds Northern Lights Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2018, 05:28 AM #41
860cdm

860cdm is on a distinguished road
I had a round of texada skunk a few years ago. Indoors. They grew relatively short. Had decent size nugz, iirc it had kind of a lemon Sent. It was not very popular though. I would try it outdoor but not indoor again,
860cdm is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 07:33 AM #42
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
9 foot Peaks NL 7 weeks into flower
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0546.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	474437
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2018, 04:29 AM #43
noknees

noknees will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
9 foot Peaks NL 7 weeks into flower
moar pics plz?
noknees is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2018, 06:34 AM #44
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Here are a few more Nl plants... Sorry for the lack of quality photos. I only visited this plot at night for security/safety reasons and this was the only time I made it out in the daytime and took pictures. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics at harvest cause I did it in the middle of the night.

The plant in the last photo that can be seen rising above the plot is the plant that I showed in the previous post. If you look closely you can see the 3 foot high chicken wire fence around the plot to give you a sense of scale. Come to think of it that plant must have been pushing 10 or 11 feet, but 9 was my conservative guess. That was the biggest Nl out of the bunch. The others were around 7 or 8 feet with 60 days of veg and 7 weeks of flower.

I pulled the plants at 10 weeks but they were certainly ready by 8-9 weeks. I must add that this strain is tough as nails and very resilient. There were several severe storms the plants went through and only one fell over. This plant recovered amazingly. Also had an insane amount of rain this fall and the mold was very minimal on the NL compared to my other strains. This strain grew quicker than other Indicas in the plot and you can see a splash of Sativa in the leaf and plant structure.

I would certainly recommend this strain to other guerrilla growers and must add that Peak is a great company to do business with.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0545.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	474518 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0566.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	474519 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0569.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	474520 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0554.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	238.5 KB
ID:	474521

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:19 AM #45
JustSumTomatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaver View Post
Nope. Bought some. Just haven't tried it...yet. I'm curious though. I will. What is Texada supposed to be? Isn't it Sativa dominate?
It's supposed to be a seeded crop of the Texada Timewarp clone crossed with his Sweet Skunk or Northernlights. The mother he chose from the Texada line is short, fat and has Sativa leaves. These crosses are suppose to be very hardy and short in height as well as finishing early with some potency being the sacrifice.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:58 PM #46
JustSumTomatoes

Is anyone else here a bit worried that Peak may no longer do business outside of Canada with the recent change in law over there? I noticed that the ordering info was removed from the site and it also no longer gives the email address for contact. Might be a good time to start making f2s and extra seeds of his IBLs.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2018, 01:10 AM #47
noknees

noknees will become famous soon enough

Last edited by noknees; 10-27-2018 at 01:33 AM..
noknees is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 02:46 AM #48
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Is anyone else here a bit worried that Peak may no longer do business outside of Canada with the recent change in law over there? I noticed that the ordering info was removed from the site and it also no longer gives the email address for contact. Might be a good time to start making f2s and extra seeds of his IBLs.
I'm still seeing an email address on the website: service AT peakseedsbc.com.

I am worried for the future, though. Can't really afford to stock up right now, so I better get my clone game dialed in a little better.
SandyFantasyman is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 08:38 AM #49
JustSumTomatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyFantasyman View Post
I'm still seeing an email address on the website: service AT peakseedsbc.com.

I am worried for the future, though. Can't really afford to stock up right now, so I better get my clone game dialed in a little better.
Huh, I can't see it at all and when I click on the "email us" link nothing happens.

I have about 20 NL seeds from earlier this year that I plan to make more of next season just in case we get cut off. Peaks genetics are great and he's been inbreeding the NL for quite awhile. Would hate to lose those genetics.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:15 AM #50
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
I emailed him about that and he said he is still sending seeds out of country. That does not mean that will last forever though.
yesum is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.