What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG? Kush

Sidd

Does anyone know what the OG in OG kush stands for.

The only things i can think of are- Overgrow, Original gangster, original ganja, original grower?

anybody know? :confused:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Adam from THseeds mentions the MKUltra which is a cross of the OG and ...? but anyway he said it is Origional Gangster. But its all he said innit, lol.

G

og= ogers or original kush... and this comes from someone who smokes true og kush here in LA. og is for oggers kush or og original kush, pk=pure kush or purple kush,bubba kush. these are the main kush strains from cali here in los angeles. i will be doing a huge kush comparison grow to see which kush is actually the kush we get here in LA of if they are bunk. this includes cali kush seeds ogers and bubba,mk ultra thseeds,master kush dutch passion,hindu kush sensi, and what ever other kush strains i find between now and 4 months

Swerve

BudZad7

OG KUSH ORIGINAL

OG KUSH ORIGINAL

YOU youngins crack me up! :biglaugh: Anyone over 50 yrs old... :friends:

OG is a simple term used for us OLD GROWERS!!! That's it plain and simple!
Or as you younger dudes call it " OLD SCHOOL GROWERS " maybe they should call it " OSG " LOL!!! :smile: PEACE! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts