What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barney's California Orange Bud

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Hello, Does anyone have experience with Barney's California Orange Bud or any Barney's strains for that matter.

Thanks. :smoke:

G

Hello,

I have also been eyeing a couple of Barney's strains.

Please keep us updated if you choose to get some of his beans.

Take care

Peace

Rattan

Has anyone tried the Nirvana's california orange bud?Im about done curing 4 ladies.Im very anxious if you all know what i mean!Anyone?...

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Hansel

Hansel

I'm not sure about that one but I have their Northern Lights and Sweet Tooth gettingh redy to go to flower.Probably another week or so.
Take care........................CC

Niemand

Capt. Crip said:
I'm not sure about that one but I have their Northern Lights and Sweet Tooth gettingh redy to go to flower.Probably another week or so.
Take care........................CC

Very Cool Capt!

You soitenlee are FAST!!! I still have those barneys sitting in my fridge! Although I did break out my Morning Glory recently....

How many weeks are you vegging? An interesting aside, the 2nd to last time I saw Derry we were talking about Sweet Tooth and he practically scolded me for taking it to 4 weeks of veg!! Now, that bothered me, to this date I think about that and when I go back in April (ICMAG 420) I plan to interview him again and this time Im going to try to get him to address each strain and the optimum growing scenarios (OR what barneys farm does) for each, BUT... the only thing I can think is that "maybe" he thought I was growing from Clones (Which is ODD because he GAVE me the seeds!!!) But I found 3 weeks early!

How are your STs coming? Any Pics? I grew out the OLDer ones

How uniform are they at this point?
I "think" I had two distinct phenotypes (as opposed to variations) but others claim they are damn near uniform! Any opinions?
How did the NL differ? I got the NL(original) as well as the NLxHaze but they are quite awhile away from germination I realize that you arent into flower yet but preliminary observations.

SORRY to barrage you with all the questions...

Peace. Niemand

P.S. Gave 1 pack of your Bubbleberry to a friend who had a great experience with them! No Pics she said, but Many Many Smiles! Jah Bless

G

Im also looking to get some cali o. Who has the better of the strains?
please. Id liket o know.. peace

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts