What's new

Anyone know a strain that never gets boring?

sativo

I don't think I mean tolerance so much as just doesn't get boring, I'd like to try something like that, thanks all.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Everyones differant some like indicas some like sativas and some like hybrids,1 man's boring plant is another mans favourite. :wink:

Gert Lush

Veteran
The clue is in your own nickname :wink:

Look for cerebral sativas. That way you make your own entertainment, and can't blame the weed if you're bored.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would sugest a good haze hybrid
like ssh nl5haze or nevils if you can handle a purer haze

peace

B

British_Bulldog

Well for me, out of all the strains I've ever grown and smoked, it has to be Apollo 11.

What an amazing strain!

She'll dazzle you with her beauty in flowering, then send you on a trip to the moon everytime you smoke out on her......what a gal!

GudBud

yool never get bored with White widow. lovely plant to grow...
she' takes ages to manacure, then it takes ages to clean the resin off your fingers, and when she's smoked she doesn't have a stone ceiling height, too much and you will whitey every time.

But for me, variety is the spice of life... gotta try em all, then make sum of my own...

theherbalizor

Veteran
This is so subjective.

Almost all strains mentioned so far, I would be over the moon if I never smoked them agaian. POG has the worst boredem factor for me, cheese shortly followed. But then I have been smoking these for years. Infact I turned down some pog and went with out as I knew it would be a waste of money, FOR ME!

AS ojd stated, most with SSH in or Nevs will not bore, well certainly me. And SSH I have been smoking since its release. I would have to say the more quality the sativa in the mix the less bored you will become after months / years smoking.

Having said all that, I can't imagine getting bored of the LA con. Also I grew an MK ultra once that I would kill all my current stock off for. I loved that plant.

word

I hear ya !! I get bored off "elite" genetics. But the one that has stood the test of time for me is the snowdiezel. fruity/skunky/expando :bashhead:

H

Hazeseeker

2 strains it's always a pleasure to smoke are SSH and NL5 x Haze, it's been a few years since i last smoked these but they're at day 61 of flower today, looking forward to trying them again in a couple of months time

Peace

Hazeseeker

sativo

Wow, thanks for all the replies everyone. I hate those boring ones. I believe one true indication of quality is the ability to wow you for a very long time. I really wanna try that cheese, and now will try to test every one of the mentioned strains, awesome! thanks!

I like variety myself. For me, I have to change up and rotate the strains which I partake so as not to get bored or too acclimated to a particular strain. For instance, where I'm at, people love Purple Erkle. It's a good strain. But IMO the effects are boring. Don't get me wrong because PE is a potent strain: it looks good, smells good, has all the appeal in a herb that people want. But too me it's one of those strains that puts me to sleep.

What I'll do sometimes is I'll mix up the PE with say a Sativa dominant strain. I do that with a lot of herb. One of the mixes I concocted was a Cheese and Ogre bong rip. That was a nice effect.

The best thing if you can his to keep a variety of herb on hand so as to have a few alternatives.

--Herbsman_OS

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High tivo! I gotta go with my girl, Satori once again on this one. while there are some who will prolly roll their eyes(as I tend to hype her up a bit...lol) She has not gotten boring yet. been runnin Satori for almost two years now. Other strains have come and gone for me, but that Satori I will not let go..lol. She rings the bell EVERY time! and a joy to grow as well!
...and for $25, well worth a shot on anyones budget...lol
Peace, bugout

B

Bubble Puppy

The strain when going to the bathroom ,it gets old sometimes ,but never boring ,..

bigbag

Veteran
-B.C.outdoor grown texada "twister" timewarp
-certain grapefruit hybrids
-jack herer
-dutch treat
-godbud and certain crosses
-burmese and certain crosses
-tasty purple strains(purps,kush,lavender,etc)
-romulan
-bubbleberry
-love potion
-acapulco gold and certain crosses
-hawaiian strains(esp grown on isl)
-mutt poly+-hybrids!

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
bigbag said:
-B.C.outdoor grown texada "twister" timewarp
-certain grapefruit hybrids
-jack herer
-dutch treat
-godbud and certain crosses
-burmese and certain crosses
-tasty purple strains(purps,kush,lavender,etc)
-romulan
-bubbleberry
-love potion
-acapulco gold and certain crosses
-hawaiian strains(esp grown on isl)
-mutt poly+-hybrids!
High bag! no offence but ....wtf? I can name several of them that are already boring. Blueberry...oh c'mon...! And wtf is "certain crosses" supposed to help? Like I said, most strains will become boring. Reading the list of "every strain you know" most definately is a bore.
What he was asking was is there a strain that "DOES NOT" become boring too quiuckly...
peace, bugout

bingobango

What is everybody like,the guy only asked for you what strains don't bore you and some how it's turning into people slagging off there favourite strains,ease up people, horses for courses and each to there own i say.I also don't know how you can get bored with a strain,don't get me wrong i dont want to smoke shit but iff it's your own and you have grown it your self how can you get bored with it.Ive been growing tomatoes since i was a kid and i don't get bored of these or beans,carrotts, lettuce,the list goes on :muahaha: just my two bits...peace

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Bagseed aint boring... never know quite what you will get... keeps you on edge.... gets frustrating though.