What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Main stems taking on a branchy look

sativo

Hi, does anyone know if this is normal after switching back to veg after 12/12? The main cola or main stem rather is growing kind of like a branch. Any ideas? thanks.

sativo

Okay, I don't know what happenned but as soon as I posted it, this thread just shot to the bottom and I believe it has an older date of creation? How weird.

EDIT: What's going on? this thread doesn't float :nono:

Last edited:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
honestly its hard to tell what your talking about, i mean its supposed to look like a branch, it is a very tall growing plant. gotta see a pic or two. is this yoru second grow and things look a lil off from the last time?

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I am having trouble with my posts being out of order. Is this what you mean, 'cause it is really a pain in the butt. I answer someones question, and then my post is placed before the question being asked - weird!

TGT

DirtDevil

I too have noticed my posts getting fucked up, like I replied to a post once and it was showing as the actual first post. This site is probably getting hacked.

Yes marijuana branches are supposed to look like branches

sativo

You know the side-branches? Well, my main stem looks like a big vertical branch :nono: it's not flimsy like a branch it's just growing that way

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
well first of all why did u switch back to veg after 12/12 that stresses the plant, unless you were testing for sex to check possibility of a mother plant potential i don't recommend doing that. I would say your plant was about to go through the "stretch" phase of flowering and that you should just let it ride, everything is fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts