What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

19.5/4.5 Light Schedule

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Aslong as your over 16 hours of light per day then most variaties will veg fine.anything under 15 hours will trigger most to flower.

sativo

Well, I came to the conclusion that this thread is not the greatest, 19.5 is not so different from 19 or 20 and it has been discussed many times over, but I do have something to add. SROG'ers may benefit from more than 18 hours a day because this makes the plants stay short, I have noticed that plants stretch at night. Apart from the short plant it also allows more time of light to the lower side-branches, this is great for SCROG'ers.

ogenko

how bout this one???
6 on/ 6 off 6 on/ 6 off
that way the bill is alway the same whether in veg of flower

i saw it somewhere here on the forums

Y

yamaha_1fan

ogenko said:
how bout this one???
6 on/ 6 off 6 on/ 6 off
that way the bill is alway the same whether in veg of flower

i saw it somewhere here on the forums

I am pretty sure that would screw up your plants

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
yamaha_1fan said:
I am pretty sure that would screw up your plants

I've seen this mentioned several times. Since the plants aren't getting a 12 hour uninterrupted dark period (which is the key to flowering), they stay in veg. I haven't done it myself, but it seems to make sense in theory.

I'll stick with 20/4, it works for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts