What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultimate MOONshine

Little Diddle

Here is a macro of the UM unfortunately we couldnt show its full potential of a PITCHFORK bud formation. We were going to harvest her but we decided to wait cus once we took a closer look it seems that her buds are slowly but surely turning dark purple. :biggrin: And if she does we will definately post more pictures for all to see.

Xtrakritical

Sup Fellas!

Here are a few pics of my lil UM mom after repotting...

I already took 5 clones all rooted and are veggin nice in DWC!
All this done under 2-4ft flouros.

I can wait to see what we can do under 600HPS.
Cheers! :friends:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Xtra Xtra Read all about it.... Dude loves my stepdaughter and cloned her a bunch times!

LOL :biglaugh:

Nice xtra :D Show 'em Whatcha Working with.... Time for you to grow a nice big fat stash :D We're growing em nicely on the East Coast! :rolleyes:

green is good hawg... especially when the variety has a tendancy to go bluish on yah!

quick someone get a towel HillJACK is about to *orgaze* :biglaugh:

hilljack

please please someone pollinate one of these bitches and send me f2's or f3's...

they look like they have all the characteristics of something ive been wanting to parent

shaolin730

I just got some UM's from JLP (thanks again man). Now I'm just waiting for my Lowryders to show sex so I can make some room under the shoplight :). Once they have room the grow log starts :p.

-shaolin730

G

um is nice

um is nice

i got mine a long time ago off a friend and fellow member called tricky

i hope hes still growing and has tried this

heres to jlp for making it and to tricky for giving me the beans :joint:
:wave:

RawDawg

I can't wait to crack my UM F2's. I have plans of breeding it out some for crosses. How about C4 or my worked line of Double Sour Diesel crossed to the UM. :chin: Could get sticky in here!LOL :bashhead:

G

I'm smokin one now and it is killer. It is deep purple color and a sour kind of smell and exhale. Rockin buzz and a unique as hell smell from the jars.

Good show JLP

Tex

G

I vegged mine for 8 or 9 weeks, pulled a pile of clones and tossed into flower. I flowered for something like 73 days and it is killer

Tex