What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

The Sour Larry X Nevilles is the freakiest of all, same pic just screwed with the camera.
picture.php
picture.php

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Great project and intentions Chaco. If ya decide to do something similar again remember that Nev's Haze earned it's rep from some select phenos of uber dank, like one in 40 females from what I hear have these traits.(From Shanti anyway I don't know about the current greenhouse version) May not sound too enticing but it's a heck of alot better than Tom Hill's 1 in 100 percentage. So I doubt using a Nev's male will get you the results I think you're looking for in these crosses.

Correction: I meant 1 in 40 plants or 1 in 20 females for a super potent pheno of Neville's Haze. My mistake

Last edited:

The Baphomet

Veteran
Wow very inpresive work CHACO:yes: !
That larry cross looks real nice , I just sent a monster larry into flower and cant wait to see how she runs .

G

guest121295

Well Gerard everything seems to be working out exactly as I had intended, to pump up my fancy ass cuts with some mean sativa blood.These plants grow giant, just like I wanted, they are pest, heat and mold resistant, like I wanted.I also had 3 Nevilles females that produced excellent weed, strong weed.Out of only 9 females that I have now I could be happy running 3 of them as cuts for years.The thing with any of MNS hazes is their vigor and generally strong smoke, so the blood of any hazes MNS has selected is fine with me for my backyard projects.I love the MNS haze flavors and smoke, maybe I'm not picky enough, I'm certainly not trying to break a record or start a seed business, I just don't want crummy seeds with unknown parents and since I've seen the sisters of the males I used I'm confident my needs will be met.Not sure what other people smoke out there but it must be pretty damn good and hidden because I never seem to see it and believe it or not, I've been around the block in this garden, east coast, west coast, inter mountain west.I used to work with a guy in San Diego that had a better haze than Nevilles, 25yrs ago, but I'm just relying on an apprentices memory boggled by years of weed smoking...

T

THE PABLOS

Your stuff is looking great C......I don't see where you will be disappointed. The peanut gallery only has their perspective....you are the one sailing the ship. Looks on course to me. Props.

How long ago was the SD Haze?....25yrs?....North county?

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Gorgeous!

Gorgeous!

Hi. Those are beautiful. Could you tell me what size pots they were in?
Organic or Chem?
Yield per?

Thanks!
Grow on!

SD:tiphat:

G

guest121295

Pablos that was out near El Cajon, deep eastside!! I met this older dude down near South Mission jetty and a few joints later a college kid , who had only smoked his 1st joint 3 months earlier was working in a crazy greenhouse/outdoor setup.The boss, he's long dead but it sure beat working at the 7-11 up on Alcala!....Sunny everything here is in 1gal of coco with a GH Lucas formula more or less, I reckon most of these have from 3-7oz per plant but they're seedstock so they're a bit bigger.I would have used bigger containers but I only had room for 20 seedlings, 9 females in the end after 2 semi-herms.This is the top of one plant as big as a door, it only took about 4 days of clear water to flush out the green, the flowers grow and the leaves shrivel!
picture.php

G

guest121295

If I had a better camera you could see that the flowers are nearly leafless clusters, just like the parents...
picture.php

G

guest121295

My SSSDH is really stealing the show on this round, as she flies past 80 days she's smelling more like SSH than IBL Diesel.Earlier she was a mix of both, I gave her one last koolbloom blast and burned her tips but these are the bottom branches laying against the wall...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Many thanks gentlemen, your encouragement keeps me moving!I just picked a few Sour Larry x Nevs this morning.These buds are just ultimately dank, the Nevs put some serious meat into the Larry...
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Some of the ripest flowers are as big as your pinky nail, the OG scent is kinda gone but in it's place is some sort of goo berry smell, rather strong, as we like it!
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the great privilege of getting an up-close tour of these beasts the other day. Seeing all these monsters together, coming outta those 1 gal. buckets, was mind-blowing! :yoinks:
I haven't visited a lot of gardens, mostly just folks I'm getting going on it, but this was by far the most impressive I've seen.
Truly awe-inspiring! :respect:

Of course, I left with a few goodies. :D

ChemDD X Nev Haze
picture.php

Thank, brother! :tiphat:

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
you're one lucky ass mofo. i'd kill for some of those crosses. reallllllly liking the sounds of the nev x ecsd

I had the great privilege of getting an up-close tour of these beasts the other day. Seeing all these monsters together, coming outta those 1 gal. buckets, was mind-blowing! :yoinks:
I haven't visited a lot of gardens, mostly just folks I'm getting going on it, but this was by far the most impressive I've seen.
Truly awe-inspiring! :respect:

Of course, I left with a few goodies. :D

ChemDD X Nev Haze
picture.php

Thank, brother! :tiphat:

G

guest121295

I'm glad somebody can take a decent pic! That bud looks great up close, hopefully it'll be as nice as it looks.The whole room is coming down today I hope, so be prepared for an onslaught of "cola next to my leg" pics...I felt kinda bad that the plants were so washed out when HL showed up but they're just so done, there's hardly a green leaf left other than my last SSSDH.:) Certainly a pleasurable visit, had a nice smoke of the SCream n'dawg(sp?) and some mean ass rock hash that blows your lungs open.IC members are great on and offscreen, always a pleasure! The last green plant in the room...
picture.php

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, be glad I didn't bring my camera, I woulda had you trying to move those behemoths around! :biglaugh:

I just rolled a J of that and strolled thru my OD gardens w/ a cup of coffee. If it wasn't so cold, I'd still be out there weeding! Great way to start my day! :yes:
Rolling it up, all I could smell was the Dawg, but the dry toke and real toke was a hazy blast! Amazing anything could knock the Dawg down.

Dude, seeing the plants right @ the end like that, finishing up proper, was an awesome charge! Soaking up their energy surrounding me, taking note of the massive amt of light they get, my wheels spinning thinking of taming such beasts in my tent. Damn, I can't wait! :D

Best w/ the trim, should go pretty quick, considering... :tiphat: