What's new

Mr. Clean??

chazmania

Has anyone heard of this strain? I went to a college close by & some people has some..

now they always have name brands from SD.. But I never heard of this, didnt find it anywhere either..

Looks like a full sativa with a great high.. just wondering if there was a Mr. Clean strain or if they just called it that. :confused:

Perhaps also known as Jacks Cleaner? Related anyway I think.

Try a search here or the strainguide at overgrow. Try under personal strains too perhaps.

peace,love,sleep

G

mrClean X jack herer was jacks cleaner. MrNice (G13X HP) X jacks cleaner is/was my future MrClean.........fuggin didnt know there was a MrClean strain out there.

so anyone got SourJack tied up, cause its also one im doin(sourD X JC):D

CBF

Dang... He Strikes Again...

CBF... My goodness. Just when I think you've got a ton under your belt as it its... you throw something else at us. SourJack... Uh Yeah... Can you say, "I'm Drooling... Blub blub blubb bub" :biglaugh: Seriously though. You've been coming up with some of the tastiest sounding fruit. I know I can't wait to see what the entire line up is and the smoke reports etc... Keep me coming back for more man... :wink:
:smile:

G

MsHerbalivation said:
SourJack... Uh Yeah... Can you say, "I'm Drooling... Blub blub blubb bub" :biglaugh:
:smile:

hey MsHerb, have been followin the moonshinemans thread, he did 28 hybrids usin a bunch of his clone stock, so i decided to toss in a few clones with each grow and pollinate um with a decent male. dont think i can miss with either of the above crosses. jacks cleaner is waitin to pop thru the ground and clones are standin by awaitin there man:D

CBF

King

Both those sound killer CBF. Mr Clean peaks my interest. That sounds like something special there.

chazmania

thanks for the info..

I went to Tech last weekend & my friend had some he called Mr. Clean.. Ill try to ask him this weekend when I go back if he grew it & where he got the beans or if he just bought it

G

chazmania said:
thanks for the info..

I went to Tech last weekend & my friend had some he called Mr. Clean.. Ill try to ask him this weekend when I go back if he grew it & where he got the beans or if he just bought it

sorry to highjack your thread, kinda off subject for sure. personally never heard of MrClean till i seen your thread, searched and found it was a JC parent. could be your bro ha somethin special:yes:

CBF

schrooomy420

The mother of Jack's Cleaner was a plant that Sub named cleaner, because he thought that it tasted and smelled like Mr. Clean. He never called that clone Mr. Clean. Just cleaner. Hence jack herrer x cleaner equals jack's cleaner. Who knows maybe cleaner is still around and folks have changed the name to Mr. Clean or probably just another strain with a Mr. Clean type smell to it. You guys say that it is a sativa, the cleaner clone was a normal looking indica structured plant. Sub got the seeds from a fellow grower back over a decade ago. The strains used were Pluton, Lambsbread and Purple Haze and out of those came the cleaner clone. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts