What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

buds for all

nooely

hi there my grow friends,its noelys grow and turn around..heres a few shots of how things looked a week or two before harvist

this is jlp u moonshine up close...thank jlp and anything new for me to try...have your phoenix 1.am given theses no veg time as jlp has grown theses this way

nooely

this is how things look now in the flowering room just after harvist..these young ones are just gone in under my 6oo hps,they will catch up soon

nooely

nl#5 from my friends at reefermans.this is a very stronge plant to grow and smells like a sweet shop..hummmm

nooely

things got very smelly round my place.with so many strains to look after and was not easy.but in the end we got there and heres sum of our smoke

JLP

Veteran
Nice job Nooely.

The Phoenix is a bit variable.Mine went 90 some days and stretched quite a bit,but I've seen others that look very indica and have much shorter finish times.

JLP

Latest posts

Latest posts