What's new

G13 again.

G

Had problems at last grow and had to relocate.Smashed my cam phone too,so i went and got a new (real) cam,and can finally can show some pix.These pix are @ day 18 12/12.And just like my last grow these ones stretched a little on me.Dont know why cuz i have the light as close as it can be without burnin the tops.I learned last time that they are alittle nute sensitive,so i am feeding them light this round.All organic this time,last time i used A/N. :joint:

---Heres a shot of all 20 girls in flower.

nycnoob

Nice grow, how long was the veg? I would love to get my hands on some g13. How big is your grow room and lights?

G

Thanx NYC :wave: , Its 5 x 5 and height is whatever.I have a 1000 wt HPS and two 40 wtt flouros on each end,so a total of 1160 wtts flower.
I vegged them for 30 days. :canabis:

Last edited:

shaolin730

DWW is this JLP's G13 Bx? Or Airbournes/Pacifics? Either way they look beautiful and cheers to the G13, lighting some up myself soon (JLP) :)

G

Hey Shaolin :wave: Its from JLP,i grew it out a while ago and it was nice ..So ill always keep a mom of this around. :joint:

G

Thanx Zep. :wave: They are lookin healthy as hell.Last grow i was feeding them the same as the LifeSaver and Bogglegum and they didnt like it.So i feed about half what i feed the others and no yellow or spots this time,just green green green... :canabis:

JLP couldnt have done any better with this strain! Simply awsome DWW! Do you still get thick buds with 20 plants that big under 1 1000 watter, or are they alot of popcorn or golf ball sized budds? I am so damn tempted to start my jlp g13 bx f2's, but ive got no room, and too many better things to start right now. Keep it up bro!

G

DWW nice G13's you got there. I notice the ProMix bag in the background. I use the same. Do you add any amendments to your soil?

Mo,

shaolin730

Lookin nice DWW, that definitly looks like a different pheno than the two that I got. Both were more fat leafed. Mine also took nutes like a warrior, always gave them a full dose every other watering. The first one I had was ROCK hard nuggets, like commercial canadian bud, my local grow buddies couldn't believe it was grown in organic soil :D. Second one is more fluffly, but definitly more potent.

EDIT: Good signature also DWW :)

G

Hey CC :wave:What strains are you startin? Yeh i get pretty tight buds with 20.The rest of my girls are not as tall,just them 3 G13 stretched on me,the rest are about 3 ft. I just purchased a parabollic sheild 2 get a bigger footprint with 2 flouros with 80 wtts each at the ends.Its also on a mover so it works pretty good.I get at least an oz a plant x 20 thats works.lol I love this bx,JLP sure knows what the hell hes doin. :yes: Hello Mo :wave: Yup,i love the pro-mix.I add bone and blood and a lot of perlite and a little greensand.P-M and organic,thats the way 2 go. :joint: Thanx Shaolin :wave: I had two diff phenos.Not really though,they look the same ,but one stretched and has thinner leaves which r not really thin,they just are compared to the other(cuz they r fat as hell).They smell taste n look the same,and are rock hard nuggz.Glad i hooked up with this one B4 it was gone. :canabis: Man this strain that JLP hooks people with just for the love of it,is better than most strains out there that are bringin in $100 a pack.Good Karma JLP ,youve gotta butt load.lol P.S Shaolin , I used to listen to House of Pain all the time and always remembered that line . :friends:

Ive currently got some sweetooth #3, acapulco gold, pacifics g13, and my own strain i made in flowering. Clones of NYCD and great white shark are vegging and soon to go into flower. Seeds that have just been started include texas mystic, purple peace, and 2 lonely columbian gold f1's from our good friend PNWgrown here... thanks buddy! I just recently got a 1000 watt sunsystem with the vertizontal reflector and im running out of space with about 15 small plants! Need to get another soon hahaha
Keep it up DWW!

G

Hey CC,i have the SunSystem with maximizer sheild.It sux, it throws light ok to the sides but the way it is ,the light stops dead in the front and back .So i just bought the Vertizontal reflector,and it works alot better.Everything is lookin great n i think theyll be some fat nuggz at the end.DWW :joint: