What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you think of my indica breeding.

SmellyJon

deZerTomB > Thanks I guess i'm alittle insecure :wink:

CalcioErba2004 > Glad you like it

tokinjoe > The compost i buy comes with tons of stuff in it but doesn't come with an NPK value :mad: It does have perlite in it but when it dries it takes on the texture of a sponge. I've used it for about the last 3 years. The other rooms i have. The plants are usually grown in anything without much TLC thats why i have to grow/ breed the way i do because their offsping won't get looked after that well.

Anyhow i sppose i'd better get on with this.

Right 2 years ago stoned in Ninbin. Asking about where i can by a bulk load of seeds. All i got offered was clones or bags of weed. So i bought the weed 2 ounces down that stinky bong alley. As i'm walking out i'm out i'm taken aside by this gap toothed bloke who's like i can get you seeds. So i'm thinking you can get me seeds, but your struggling to eat by the looks of it.

So he hops in the camper with us and makes us drive out about 50km out of Ninbin to this farm (I won't be too specific on this point). We get out to see what looks like his identical twin :eek: Not pretty.

So a couple of joints later one goes out the back and produces a bag of about 1000 seeds. Turns out him and his brother had been growing on the side of a mountain for ever and they always kept the same technique grow them all rip all but the best male pollinate the lot keep the best girl for seeds every six or seven years buy new seeds becaue the seed stock has fucked up and the plants don't grow correctly. The last time, they had invested in blueberry seeds and the same had happened. Slowed vegitation to almost zero. 12" plants in 6 months under the Aussie sun. Not good foor a cash cropper. Perfect for a smelly lad with plenty of Blueberry experience :smile:

So home they came with me for the princley sum of $50AUS :wave:

Strange thing is during the same excursion I picked up another 1000 or so seeds in the Kangaroo Valey of a 50/50 hybid that grows like a sativa then has giant coke can sized Colas.
Females can be identified as soon as their out the ground as they have no head and will sit for a month or so then explode in vertical growth.
Giant size top colas and bugger all else, that go moldy if you look at them wrong.
Giant light green Sawtooth (I think thats what the strain was named or razor something :confused: )fan leaves
Lovely light lemon taste and very trippy high.
These seeds are approximately 20 years old and have a crappy germ rates 2 in 50, but cross your fingers i think i may have a male and female seedlings then shes coming back from the dead :canabis:

So in all honesty she has been selected from the slowest veging female 12" 6 months thats her in the picture above. She has been revegged twice ( I find this to be a great femininity test for keeper strains and also uncovers a few genetic pointers) and tommorow is her final day. She was by far the fastest flowerer and most potent of her 200 odd siblings. So raise a galss for a grand old lady whos done me proud (don't worry she has been cloned) Clones tend to be far more vigerous in veg but not by much.

The daddy unfortunately never photographed was from the same batch, but mutant, if you look at the revegshots all his leaves were like that, never changed, it didn't perticularly want to grow vertically really, it looked like a vine, anyway he flowered quickly. I had a bit of space and the plants you see before you are their offspring. The only plant i've seen shown on the net that looks remotely like the dad is ABC or dizzy and even then it doesn't look the same, the flowers on my male looked perfectly normal :confused:

So i've sat on these beans for about a year Been working on my Mango :yummy: . When i threw some in the propergator for a looksee and thats what popped back out at me. Only four webbed plants are growing at the moment (The statistics on the first post still hold true)and they are all female.Three have been like my one, huge and the small one shown in the later pics has been stressed to death. The low numbers are due to the fact that i really did expect slow vegging plants so could only consider them as a side project. Shows what I know :biglaugh:

As a side i have collected genetics from a lot of this world in a very simmilar manner. The search for Kenyan genetics was my funniest/Scariest encounter but i got the genes and a very funny story to tell. Later
Smelly

ndnguy

Great story, your lucky if you got to go to Africa and look for genetics,damn. I am always on the lookout for African or Veitnamese strains. Di Wi might have some f4's on auction pretty soon ,next month I think better start saving my pennys lol Keep up the good work and will follow you thread and hope to read some more stories....ndnguy :wave: