What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you think of my indica breeding.

SmellyJon

Just thought i'd throw this one up and see what people thought.

There is no sativa in this plant. I am very much an admirer of Wally ducks work. I have bred it from scratch myself. The current seed generation i'm working with is producing roughly 80% of this type plant. With 20% showing incredible hybrid vigour. This plant has been topped at the 4th node and was only 6 weeks old when put in flower, grown in store bought, container plant compost It has had no extra ferts just plain tap water. These plants don't really strech much during flower, though they can smell a whole lot and do yeild well. Anyway this plant is sat under a 400W Agro.
Anyhow if there's any intrest i'll post some progress pics.

sillyphilly

great lookin plant bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great lookin plant bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've harvested hundreds of ducks! loved the bud!hated the two weeks of trimming! so many damn leaves,now i have the bubble bags lil late but one day i'll hammer them ducks again!and make lots of bubble hash! great lookin plant though grow on!!!!!!!!!! Sillyphilly :wave: :canabis:

SmellyJon

This is not a DucksFoot, in the sense that WallyDucks plants are sativa and don't do well indoors, these plants are indica and finish in the 5-6 week range. The buds end up with a faint blue tinge and the stems are purple, Similar fan leaf trait though :smile: but don't grow anywhere near the size of wally's Ducks

The taste is fruity and the buds end up very dense. The high is couchlock and very munchy inducing. I don't think that description matches Wally's ducksfoot.

Sorry the pics are garbage.

SmellyJon

Due to nearly everybody not giving a shit :mad:
I will continue anyway :smile:

Heres a photo of the larger plant at 30 Days Flower she's pacing on the weight well.

And for the one person who cares heres some side by side shots of her and her mother, both at thirty days. Kind of dissapointed as the webbed one is nowhere near the point of flowering that her mothers at.
Any how side by side flowring tops. Daughter on the left mother on the right.

Oh and for the really interested have a look at what the clone is doing, her mother did this, and this is what led me to breed for MUTANTS :eek:

The sharper of you should be able to see what the mother is :chin:
and the super sharp will have seen the clones leaf traights before :confused:

Any how i will tell you a little more of the history of the mother seeds.... Later

Dr. D

Veteran
Thats a great lookin plant u got there, wots the yield like on it...and did u say u dont use any nutes???

G

Give em a little time, we give a shit really. I thought the same thing back when I first came on board here. In fact I almost had my account deleted because I thought I didn't fit in here. I am still here. So you keep on posting those pics I'll come by and look.

Mo, :wave:

G

Bigmo said:
Give em a little time, we give a shit really. I thought the same thing back when I first came on board here. In fact I almost had my account deleted because I thought I didn't fit in here. I am still here. So you keep on posting those pics I'll come by and look.

Mo, :wave:

Dat's Right! *huggsBigMo* :D we give a shit, we really do... :wink:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
WOW...hiya mate...Welcome to IC, and Hiya to yet another Brit(yipppeee, we're taking over now, lol) I cant believe I missed this thread pal! Those plants look marvellous, abso-blooody-loutely fab mate :yummy: . Nice work....How long you been growing mate??
and finishes in 5-6 weeks :eek: , thats....well its great. :joint: dontbe disheartened by the 1st couple of days beingslow here....I think ow a few have seen ur gonna be busy replying to all the inevitable questions soon enough...so enjoy the peace and quiet while u can fella :biglaugh: .
so, id imagine this would do very well outdoors over here too(Im up north where its grim, lol) Im looking forward to a run outsde with my Cheese clone this year :canabis: Have you tried it out mate??
any mould issues at all??
It loks great anyway man, keep up the good work. :joint: :wave:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Due to nearly everybody not giving a shit

Thats funny...... I thought the same thing when Sidd asked you this on Feb 28th........
Interesting variation of the duck. Any info on the actual breeding of it?

It only took you 30 days to answer.......

So....don't go and say that we do not give a shit.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Smellyjon.....why dont u try crossing ur indica with Wally's ducksfoot....to see if the webbing continues in the cross..cud turn out to be very interesting...just a thought... :canabis:

SmellyJon

Dr D > I don't use ferts because the compost get is pretty hot (just burned a 2 foot skywalker on repotting) The yeild is high as long as it's topped. Need to look through records to find actual numbers.
I cant cross with a Ducksfoot as I have no chance to grow outdors in the uk So I couldn't tell what a good female or male would be like for breeding.

REZ > Thanks , much aprreciated.

BIGMO > Ditto

Ms.Grat3ful > It really was a joke thanks for the welcome

Harry Gypsana > No mold issues and my humidity is running high at the moment. These plants really are quite hardy one of them had major thrips in the soil and finished with flying colours. I'd love to see them grown outside might throw some beans to natue and see what happens :chin:
*Smelly caught flashing in public* :eek:
Cheese I've smelt it on the net, but not in real life :frown:

HOG >
Due to nearly everybody not giving a shit :mad:
I will continue anyway :smile:

Sorry it was tounge in cheek, sorry to have offended

Thanks everyone
I feel right at home
*Smelly puts on red quilted smoking jacket, and puffs large pipe next to a roaring hearth*

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
HOG~~~~~~~~~should have smokede a bowl before posting :rolleyes:

My bad.....alot more lurkers then posters I should have said. We are very interested.... :friends:

Dr. D

Veteran
Check with Wally but im sure the ducksfoot has been and can be grown indoors and im sure Wally does some of his plants/breeding indoors...correct me if im wrong

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Nah, I asked him a while back and he says the duck just likes the sunshine too much, ....there was also a guy complaining in weedwold a while back that it took forever to flower(obviously didnt figure on it being sat)...he had it in a cereal bowl with a spoon, lol.
anyway, nice work smelly(I hope u mean ur buds, or you'll be lonely jon, hahaha)
sorry mate, cant resist a joke at...um....everything.

SmellyJon

Thanks Dr.D
My main worrys concern the growth rate and stature of a ducksfoot. in my flowring rooms i cant even bear the thought of having to wrestle 1 fully grown ducksfoot male never mind having a few to choose from. Necessity dictates that i have compact dense plants that require little maintainance. At the moment i have a mexican mango that wants to turn into a vine. She smells soo sweet, but i dont have access to all my grows all the time and others help out, but she loves licking sodium :( before collapsing under her own weight
So i'm trying to cross her with a nice fruity skywalker. What i'm trying to say is Big plants mean Big trouble to me.

I shall try to PM Wally and see what his take is on this

tokinjoe

Hey bro. Those plants are beautiful. I've also just bought some composted soil to grow in. Do you start your seedlings in it? I noticed this soil is much denser and heavier it seems. I'm going to need to use a fair share of vermaculite for sure. How long have you been using this soil? Good luck. Peace. :canabis: TJ

Latest posts

Latest posts