What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who's all been breeding their own autos?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or mixture of flour and pollen and refridge them. Lasts for years if properly stored.

PDX Dopesmoker

They sure do.

I honestly think angelgoob is a troll account. He's never posted pictures of anything but sick plants, and he aggressively contradicts any known good methods.

He seems to be doing it on purpose.

I like him, he goes to the effort to think up new ideas and then he shares them with us. All the people who just want to regurgitate conventional wisdom that everyone is already familiar with is what we need less of.
Its the monkeys at the typewriters that produced Hamlet, the monkeys with Xerox machines can't do shit.

PDX Dopesmoker

my question is how did the dude get to "the yellow brick road"
proves rep points dont equal knowledgeable grower

If internet points were meaningful in any way at all you'd be able to exchange them for cash. You should have realized that a long time ago, but since you didn't, now is a good opportunity for you to thank the the thread author for showing you the light with his outlandish nonconformist behavior.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Conventional wisdom that is accurate....not inaccurate, misguided erroneous posts.

PDX Dopesmoker

Conventional wisdom that is accurate....not inaccurate, misguided erroneous posts.

You could just as easily characterize it as thought provoking and amusingly controversial. I respect anyone who can come on a pothead forum and stand out as weirder than the rest of us. Its not likes hes telling people to make BHO inside without ventilation so like no harm no foul pretty much.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
many have given goob info if you read from genesis. 5% on F1 crossing is wrong. other posts are not correct either so many have mentioned doing it better given him encouragement. lets see if his next gen is what he claims.

glad you like goobs info. jist don't follow his wisdom if yer breedin. happy holidaze.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
keep personal feelings out of autoflowers area. thanks.
plus not only off topic comment,
i ve made an experimental cross between an orange oblivion, and the fastest autoflower male which turned into heavy flowering around day 20-24

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Whipped Meat! ^^^^ Not a fan of colored autos, although some of our customers like the blueish/purple strains...seems the yield pales in comparison to other autos, but still, looks great!

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i don t know what will pop out, it was just a coincidence, i had that o.o. in pot and planted some autoflowers very late in the season... better to have few seeds, than few g of bonsai buds....

angelgoob

Hi guys.

I said a person who's done it said 5%.

I never said I believed that.

Anyway. Got my seeds popped. They work.

I have a lot of ideas. I wish I would've saved that 2 hitter quitter that had seeds in it. We need a potent auto.

People say if I can't grow don't breed. I can grow, not the best. but by creating my own seeds and seeing them germinate. That's something. People said don't.

I've found a chart I will use to breed it. It's got white shark and like another strain and it's an example. In the end you end up with F1's. I need hybrid vigor in an auto.

I feel bad for you all. 57 1/2 days since my stuff touches water to germinate and it's done.

This allows me to burn through generations of them and do that faster. i can develop things faster.

jcloud777

Hi guys.

I said a person who's done it said 5%.

I never said I believed that.

Anyway. Got my seeds popped. They work.

I have a lot of ideas. I wish I would've saved that 2 hitter quitter that had seeds in it. We need a potent auto.

People say if I can't grow don't breed. I can grow, not the best. but by creating my own seeds and seeing them germinate. That's something. People said don't.

I've found a chart I will use to breed it. It's got white shark and like another strain and it's an example. In the end you end up with F1's. I need hybrid vigor in an auto.

I feel bad for you all. 57 1/2 days since my stuff touches water to germinate and it's done.

This allows me to burn through generations of them and do that faster. i can develop things faster.
You never show any pics of anything. In this long thread, you teased the hell out me. Im thinking o.k., he's talking about he made a cross. An the pics never come around lol.

I had 3 successful grows, but harvested early wanted to smoke badly. Now that I quit smoking weed. This grow I finally had more patience. Im making some feminized seeds. With dwarf autoflower varieties. An getting seed testers lined up. Im pretty happy about people like my plants. An want to grow my seeds.Im in the process of making at the moment. Closes to successful grow, although having issues. Day 5 spraying colloidal silver

Attachments

• 20190103_054155.jpg
    20190103_054155.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20190103_054221.jpg
    20190103_054221.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20181229_063546.jpg
    20181229_063546.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20181229_063556.jpg
    20181229_063556.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20181231_144211.jpg
    20181231_144211.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
good question, now they rest with silicas in dry place for a while, than some time inthe fridge

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I wouldnt call what I do breeding, more like pollen chucking. I found a nice male in a mix pack of lowryder2 by Seedsman. I hit up some stuff by Delicious seeds and Samsara.

I also did a feminized auto mix some Sweet Seeds and the one of the previous crosses that came out pretty well.

I also hit up Juanita La Lagrimosa with some of that saved Lowryder2 pollen. I'll be hunting through those for a good breeding pair this year to move this project to F2.

This year I plan to use the last of that saved Lowryder2 pollen (still viable after almost two years) probably hitting some Delicious and Sweet Seeds.

I also plan on another feminized mix project. I've been purchasing a few more seeds from Delicious, Sweet Seeds, Seedsman, and Mephisto.

jcloud777

I wouldnt call what I do breeding, more like pollen chucking. I found a nice male in a mix pack of lowryder2 by Seedsman. I hit up some stuff by Delicious seeds and Samsara.

I also did a feminized auto mix some Sweet Seeds and the one of the previous crosses that came out pretty well.

I also hit up Juanita La Lagrimosa with some of that saved Lowryder2 pollen. I'll be hunting through those for a good breeding pair this year to move this project to F2.

This year I plan to use the last of that saved Lowryder2 pollen (still viable after almost two years) probably hitting some Delicious and Sweet Seeds.

I also plan on another feminized mix project. I've been purchasing a few more seeds from Delicious, Sweet Seeds, Seedsman, and Mephisto.
Wish I could get my hands on some, lowryder unfeminized pollen. It's sold out everywhere. Im doing open pollination too. I prefer handpollination if possible. Subcool chucks pollen and still considers himself a breeder.

jcloud777

good question, now they rest with silicas in dry place for a while, than some time inthe fridge
When I harvest seeds. Can I ship them out right away? Or first I should dry them out right? What would happen, if I just shipped them out. Just curious about it