What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
What nursery if its cool to ask? ….

I'll let you know after it gets dropped there along with a sample by the cali peep who is holding her.
who knows? the owner may not care for it? if it works out I'll try to get my seeds there.

It doesn't happen until it happens.

DHN does not have it yet. they need it hand delivered and I was planning on that but couldn't get out to the cup last w-end.

She has landed in Vegas so perhaps she will spread into SoCal soon.

everybody who gets her needs some time to make copies you know?

Chunky you going to enter the Michigan cup ?

I have a batch of Stink Panties that I would like to if they finish dank.
it will depend on my finances at the time.
I'm renting a little chunk of someones booth and might not have the entry cash.

I got cuts to lots of MI peeps so lets hope they are ready at the cup for all you hungry folks.

I think things are going pretty well as she is on both coasts before anybody besides me has flowered her.:biggrin:
only 2 months since she won the cup.

Found my stash of OGKB v0.2 yesterday... It was a good day.

Well done. Award winner for sure.

Your babies are gonna be Shiny by cup time..

I hope Paladin comes prepared to the cup better than these guys were last year.
wonder if they will have a new strain this year? GlueBreath maybe???
picture.php

Blue smoke! all bud! orange hairs!

Thanks cp. Ill keep an eye out for it. Unfortunately im sure theres going to be alot of fakes just like gsc hype. But i do have a few good buddys in socal that are plugged in down there pretty good so i might have a shot down there. Maybe ill get lucky enough to get it sooner or later. Thanks for the info and hopefully dhn gets it soon. Theres a dispensary thats 30 minutes away that carries all dhn stuff so thatd be awesome. Thanks again

smokefx

I have a batch of Stink Panties that I would like to if they finish dank.
it will depend on my finances at the time.
I'm renting a little chunk of someones booth and might not have the entry cash.

I got cuts to lots of MI peeps so lets hope they are ready at the cup for all you hungry folks.

I think things are going pretty well as she is on both coasts before anybody besides me has flowered her.
only 2 months since she won the cup.

awesome, maybe ill make it out there and we can smoke out :)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Oh we did better than them last year chunky ;)

I tried to give some free to anyone I saw with their gear.. If they promised to keep em separate..

Your babies are up to teen moms so I'll be snipping soon. You should have some teens and younger for your booth.

S

stix~

lookig good keep it up .. you might want to outcross it to lower the Inbreed depression.. :yeahthats

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
lookig good keep it up .. you might want to outcross it to lower the Inbreed depression.. :yeahthats

these things are anything but depressed, fast and bulbous!

Mutated for certain but very vigorous!

picture.php

The big surprise is that half are showing male and half female so far, 5 & 5.
I was certain CookieBoi would be feminized.
This will make Cubing easier once I figure out which male to use. perhaps I will reverse them and have a look...

Mikenite69

Veteran
That leaf mutation is very common in the cookies line. There is a dude on YouTube named bigdan green thumb and he is running medimans thin mint and platinum seed offerings that is a regular seed line and they show the same leaf mutations that your showing chunky give him a lookup. So that means cookie boy definitley has cookie influence in him. Which is great because I just used him for a bunch of shit. Lol

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I can now officially say that I stink panties bro!!!! Checked the cuts last night, and saw a few white fuzzy's coming out of one of the six pack cells. So roots in 10 days. That taint bad at all(see what I did there, LOL).

relic1981

Veteran
That's just the strangest cut that's popped from the selfed cuts, the bag seeds bag seed.:biggrin:

I picked out and soaked 30 seeds from the OGKB 2.0 x CookieBoi cross and also a bunch from the big GlueBreath run today.
Hope to have them flowering before the MI cup happens so everyone can see what's locked up in this cross.

My Forum cut is at 9 weeks. small but frosty! this is how she compares with the OGKB 2.0.

Forum cut 9 weeks

View Image

OGKB 2.0 9 weeks

View Image

Babies arm FTW!

good example of real dank! i was lucky enough to try some of these ogkb cookies from the same batch as the ic cup winning batch and its my new favorite medicinal herb. frist of all the flavor is so good. it is incredibly strong smelling and it tansfers to taste wonderfully, it tastes like your eating a rainbow. not as cookie tasting as the forum cut but more kushy bottom end (prob why i like it so much) with a dank fuely, almost sweet and sour at the same time and it coasts your mouth with this beautiful flavor that last for half an hour. good to the llast hit if you want to smoke it that far... the buzz lasts for about 2 hours and i have an extremely high tolerance. extremely large. its great for insomnia, anxiety, hunger issues, pain reliever and more. its just an all around spectacular cut and i was lucky enough to score one! it beats out almost everything in my garden and i have lots of og's/chems and other elite cuts and the 2.0 is an extremely good challenger and a great cut to have in my garden. im going to run this cut and the real gsc side by side and see which one i think is better as well as other people ina blind tast test,im betting the 2,0 is going to win. my friends look at me like im full of shit when i speak about it and tell them about it... they will see whats up before long. i only had a small amount of flowers of the 2.0 so i hoarded that shit! ! my hats off to you cp:tiphat:

relic1981

Veteran
GlueBreath is a really even mix of Glue and cookies in taste and smell with a special euphoric quality to the buzz.
I find it a bit speedy but it was early. smoked the last of that 1st plant today.
One in flower at 6 weeks is showing PM now. not going to work in my garden in the summer, bummer!

View Image

Stink Panties is super loud and similar to ECSD and Headband in taste and effects. very greasy coat your mouth funk.

View Image

OGKB 2.0 smell and tastes like OGKB cookies but there is something extra or a different Terpene ratio maybe.
She has an incense or spice flavor with heavy cookie and heavy OG Kush aroma and taste.
It's very hashey on the exhale, coughing happens and the flavor is big
I hope I can find OGKB's gear again whenever I get back to the bay and sample them side by side. Or get the legacy clone.

View Image

But Wait There's more….

The #3. I just harvested one at 11 weeks and it tastes and smells mostly like OG Kush with a little cookie in the background.
Potent sativa dominant and this one seems stable in terms of passing it's flavor along in the crosses and S1's that I've tried.

The #3 is the GlueBreath father.

View Image
many thanks to the friend who passes me the 2.0 cut.

i cant wait to get my hands on stink panties and glue breath. if there anything like the 2,0 they are gold and most likely straight fire. i imagine the glue breath will be great for making shatter (OR whatever hashish you may prefer) i mostly only smoke high quality shatter or other nice AAA extracts. i make my own so its no thing. im all about the terps and the 2.0 has got it and so does the stink oanties.and glueb breath. again rightous job on the 2.0 and again congrats on the big win, you really deserved it. this herb is in a class of its own. once mine is big enough ill be taking clones to hand out and spread the love. pay it forward like the op wants. 2.0 all over the country. im doing my part here in humbult. telling ppeople about the strain and its origins. its usually met with a grin and a how can i get a cut?

one question... is the 2.0 hermie at all? ive been asked and cant remeber if you said... thanks!

peace
relic

relic1981

Veteran
OGKB 2.0 says pleased to meet you!

View Image

See, that didn't take long… 18 days since she won the cup.:biggrin:

It takes longer than that for me to root a clone.

World domination by next 4/20. Make it happen!
Share it with your homies overseas, drop cuts in the worst neighborhood in your town, smoke the peace pipe with your neighbors!

SE Mitten getting it's OGKB 2.0 infusion next week, things will be smelling funky in the north end of Flint.

Anybody want to meet up for a session on Sonny? Imma smoke that Ave. from Wisner to Forest Hill, feel me?
Merrill Hood Cookies coming to town, put your gun down!

[YOUTUBEIF]Qb0P5kRAsVA[/YOUTUBEIF]

View Image

View Image

cant wait till my cut looks like that! i feel blessed just having the 2.0 let alone the stink panties and glue breath.
awesome job spreading the genetics everyone. i think i had my cut within ten days of the cup win... thats how good cuts should be spread. let everyone enjoy the magic

relic1981

Veteran
ScoutBreath ( OGKB 2.0 x CookieBoi ) testers just hitting 12/12.
Strange leaf mutations on 25% of them.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

[URL=https://i.imgflip.com/nh28a.jpg]View Image[/url]

scots breath. this one is next on my list... as well as gorilla breath. then the family will be complete . thanks again to my friend who hooked it up. you know who u are, and of course thanks to cp for bringing these strains to life and passing it around so well. thats true karma. instant good karma
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts