What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help amigos Just started week 4 and found a bunch of hermies

G

ganjygav

Accidental pollination.
Wasn't that how some of these trendy strains these days were created? Gg#4 for instance. Yeah I would pop some of them beans you have in the buds. You could have accidentally created a great strain.

DrDee

It’s only been the last twenty five or so years I could even find sensi. Before that I was sorting seeds from every sack!

Hell ya...where do you think the phrase "seeds and stems" came from.

...as in: "Sorry man, out of dope...just seeds and stems"

I've had a grow get seeded on me and grew it out. Made ganja butter and some excellent snickerdoodles.
Cheers,
JD

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I didn’t get any hermies on my last run with the seeds, just females and males. I was on a trip the for the first 3 weeks and the guy taking care of the room missed 1 big male full on open pods and a lot of them. I noticed it freaked out and pulled it with out turning off all the fans and now it looks like the pollen got everywhere. I have this j1 that has never hermied on me and she’s all seeded up. So I don’t know if it was that 1 male plants pollen or if there were hernie in this batch that tainited everything. Can I male plant pollenste a whole room?
Yes unfortunately :(

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
sounds like the cry of 'hermie' might be a little pessimistic
it doesn't sound like you spotted any bananas on you ladies
in which case you just did seed grow with the smokeable weed as a bonus
the big hit is the effective drug weight, you do lose a lot of that from seeded plants
but the effect can be still be very good, varies from variety to variety
back in the day, it's all there was and some was uber potent
Yup! Miniature fire crackers...

Latest posts

Latest posts