What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help needed magnesium defieciency ??

johnkneefive

I have been chasing this for a week or 2 I'm not sure if it needs magnesium or something else ..at first I was thinking nut burn but I haven't fed them now in over a week and it still moving upyhe plants .. it's only on the bottom fan leaves the lowest leaf on the branch ..pick the leaf it moves up to next one .. there's one really bad plant .. and some the aren't affected atalll .. the are all seed plants ...
Thanks for any help

Attachments

• IMG_20180519_041456920.jpg
    IMG_20180519_041456920.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20180519_041158268.jpg
    IMG_20180519_041158268.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20180519_041342317_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180519_041342317_HDR.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20180519_041134060.jpg
    IMG_20180519_041134060.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20180519_041049367_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180519_041049367_HDR.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 17

johnkneefive

i only fed them once ...350ppm of floro novo bloom and 150ppm calmag..when i did feed em they got worse

the promix has 20% worm casting added

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
On my blue cheese outdoor plant last season i got woried thinking i was feeding to much acidic feed (molasses) and ruined my soil ph, Turns out i wasnt feeding it enough in general.

johnkneefive

On my blue cheese outdoor plant last season i got woried thinking i was feeding to much acidic feed (molasses) and ruined my soil ph, Turns out i wasnt feeding it enough in general.

im extremely bad for under feeding when i use bottles ..my soil ph is right in the zone 6.4-6.7 depending on plant.. i myself like adding molasses to my teas but haven't made them a tea yet this round..i have messed my soil in past grows with molasses also..

organic soil is so much easier..the plants take care of themselves ..my mix wasn't ready..thinking a transplant maybe in order soon..my mix is ready now..

i took about 10 months off..trying to get into a rhythm again

DrDee

john,
Everybody has an opinion...and here's mine. Base nutrients and soil have plenty og K+ so when I see a K+ deficiency I tend to think malabsorption. I'm talking such things as ph out of range, nutrient salt build-up, or some specific nutrient/nutrient interation (usually another anion). Were talking lockout. I'm just suggesting that you rule that out before piling more K+ into the system.
JD

CaStoner

How often do you flush your medium, you need to flush them on a regular schedule with RO or bottle water to avoid nute accumulation, when in doubt flush and start from there..If you never flush then there's your problem..

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
no problem

no problem

I would just transplant into a larger container. This time don't put any worm castings in your pro-mix. Keep your PPM steady, don't add any plain water in between your nutrients. Only add low ppm just like you are doing only with EVERY WATERING! NO PLAIN WATER! It will come back in a week or two. There's plenty of K in your nutrient.