What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OSH/Chem Hz, Dogshit #2 Hz/Chem Hz, and Purpleope/Chem Hz..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey OG goti
No ive never noticed SSSDH to change growth from clone ?
What difference

Peace

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Hey OG goti
No ive never noticed SSSDH to change growth from clone ?
What difference

Peace

In bud structure.. Seed plant had medium size buds made of medium sized calyxes.. She was vegged for at least 60 days.. I'd have to look at the calendar to be exact.. In a 15g smartpot and was tied down and topped.. She was a big girl.. Buds were top notch smoke and were quite loud.. The cuttings were a different beast.. They produced large buds made of large swollen calyxes..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All i can think of is either your first run was stressed and not taken to full potential so smaller buds/calyx or you mislabled the clone and its a different pheno or plant

Peace

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I was thinking that myself, the mislabeling part.. Because I dont know for certain.. My partner was the one to take 1st round of cuts.. He is by no means a newbie but mistakes are made.. I thought about stress as well but they were both in the same environment and flowered at the same time right next to each other.. So I had to ask the question.. I will say that with said label unique.. No other seed plant or cuts looked like them...

V

ValleyHill

Could it not be. that plant had not reached full maturity when you vegged her out first time from seed? And now from cuttings she's had plenty of time to reach her full vegetation maturity
Vh

V

ValleyHill

60 days ain't gonna deliver a fully developed vegetated plant that's screaming out to let her reproduce. When you flower out a seasoned cutting that you have had about for a while she knows her job and goes into producing flowers
It's all new for a seed plant shes just starting out in life. that's why it's always best to give things a second run before judging her.
Anyway what the fuck do I know
Vh

Latest posts

Latest posts