What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Disco & friends

cone

Ahh ok an elbow is a pound from eLBow I guess. I had to look it up, seems to be a more southern thing.

Does 5 zips make more sense lol? I can't say that I've read any posts that said lbs are elbows but how you put it does make complete sense lol.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I first saw it on here, one of the old timer threads I think. Didn't know wtf they were talking about so I had to look it up.

cone

I first saw it on here, one of the old timer threads I think. Didn't know wtf they were talking about so I had to look it up.

I'm quite surprised I haven't read about it by now or just not noticed that wouldn't surprise one bit lol.
You've just saved me the trouble cheers bud.

Going to pm you.

cone

I don't see any private message nah bro. Hit f5 a bunch last night but I zee nozink.

That would my fault bruv most things are shared with Apple products but guess what isn't shared?

I'll write out again later don't know if you will be about later around 1.30am?

Apologies for the mistake AP.

cone

Congrats on the harvest mate :)

Syd

Thanks a lot mate not what I was hoping for but what can you do with running 3 x 400w? Things might be different if I could crank them up full to 1150w each but my time is done with HID.

Cheers Syd

cone

No need to be sorry bro! Sucks more for you having to write it out again.

Nah man I have got some manners matey.
It's just me being a dumb ass lol it's all good should only take 30 minutes tops but I have a few things to do before if your cool with that?