What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yes sir

Yes sir

Very nice, I have enjoyed it and realize the experience involved to get there, exceptional work.

issack

Veteran
Right.? Isn't that nuts.. I'm blown. Cant wait to see the final number on the whole grow.

I almost got gmo cookies sent in. But I held off because this wedding cake cut and zookies cut I got from cali just aren't doing well here in Hawaii. It's just not up to par with the cloning. I can barely get them to root. And the ones that do grow weak. Yet all my strains I've been running here clone like a beast and have vigor and strength. Idk. Just not having luck with all these cookies and cali strains.

Well we have Do Si Do coming up next. My very close friend who is a great grower says he gets a little bigger return than the pineapple we run here, (outdoors) so that being said, I am taking a shot at this Do Si Do. Its amazing smoke too. Very pungent. We'll see what the room does with this. Should be fun.

I'll be back more with weight reports.

These clones will be ready for coco next week. 125 cuts.. I pick the best 48 out of those.

picture.php

Gam

Veteran
Hello issack, i'm an italian grower who uses the coco and cmh combination for a couple of years.
I read every single post i this thread and i would like to congratulate you on your amazing work.

Thanks for sharing

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very impressive grow from top to bottom. Can't wait to see you destroy this next round. Great work and congratulations.

-Funk

issack

Veteran
Thanks guys.! I'm still solo trimming. Had a little help but for the most part I'm snipping my fucking ass off. Lol

So my second cmh light trimmed was 43.5 oz. 2lbs 11 ounces.!! 3rd light was 2 lbs 13 oz. ! I'm not making this shit up. Fucking unreal.!!
Every plant so far has been a half pound plant. Lol 7.5 to 9 oz plants. I still have a grip to go. My help will be here Wednesday so hopefully by next weekend I'll have the full report on the whole harvest. I'm swimming in colas. Hehe

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks guys.! I'm still solo trimming. Had a little help but for the most part I'm snipping my fucking ass off. Lol

So my second cmh light trimmed was 43.5 oz. 2lbs 11 ounces.!! 3rd light was 2 lbs 13 oz. ! I'm not making this shit up. Fucking unreal.!!
Every plant so far has been a half pound plant. Lol 7.5 to 9 oz plants. I still have a grip to go. My help will be here Wednesday so hopefully by next weekend I'll have the full report on the whole harvest. I'm swimming in colas. Hehe

Sounds almost unreal indeed, but you are not the first with these "crazy" claims. Thanks for sharing your results so far, how are the HPS side doing compared?

issack

Veteran
Hello issack, i'm an italian grower who uses the coco and cmh combination for a couple of years.
I read every single post i this thread and i would like to congratulate you on your amazing work.

Thanks for sharing

Right on bro.. I'm very glad you enjoyed the thread here.!! Thanks for stopping in. How you liking your 630 grows.? I'm sold...!!

issack

Veteran
Okay so the total weight on the cmh is 9 lbs 8 1/2 ounces.!! I would have had way over 10 lb if I have more Lighting on the plants that are next to the walkway, and also the very end section by the front entrance Door. I think I'm going to put reflective barrier down the walkway on both sides that reflects the light..( panda film just like the walls are.) what do you guys think?. I just got a new 630 lamp yesterday and Philips bulbs. I will be lighting up the closet in this room. I have a 3 by 5 space in there I figured why not, I'll bust another 2 and 1/2 pounds out with this space.. I'm going to make another flood table and have it drain off and I'll pump it to the main waist tub that drains outside. and I'm running a smaller pump just to that little table that's in the same rez tank.. I'll take pictures when I fabricate all this in the next week..

I'm pretty pumped on these 630s guys. I really like them. they're very light, they're easy to deal with, you don't have to have a big fat Fan running through your fucking lights. The bulbs last for years. It's just an all out win.!!

I started on the HPS side today. first three plants were 19 oz ..so we're neck-and-neck so far as far as the weight, but that's just the first three plants. hopefully by Saturday I'll have it all done. And have a full final report .

Gam

Veteran
Right on bro.. I'm very glad you enjoyed the thread here.!! Thanks for stopping in. How you liking your 630 grows.? I'm sold...!!

I'm using single ended 315w, and i'm totally in love with them.
I got the first 3 years ago, and i bought second and third in June.
In this moment i have a 4x8 box with 3x315w side by side, i've replaced the 400w HPS and harvest is increased.(30% more)

This is my garden, right now.1x d-papillon 315w and 2x LUMii 315w

And the other box, just d-pap.

i'll waiting for the next run.

Ciao issack

Mr.grower

hello friend I was passing by and I saw a great and beautiful cultivation I congratulate you are really a master ...... sorry for my english but I'm using goolge translator

issack

Veteran
I'm using single ended 315w, and i'm totally in love with them.
I got the first 3 years ago, and i bought second and third in June.
In this moment i have a 4x8 box with 3x315w side by side, i've replaced the 400w HPS and harvest is increased.(30% more)

This is my garden, right now.1x d-papillon 315w and 2x LUMii 315w

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77815&pictureid=1875961&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

And the other box, just d-pap.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77815&pictureid=1874829&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

i'll waiting for the next run.

Ciao issack

Beautiful grow sir.! Those girls look great.

You got your lamps 3 years ago. How often have you changed bulbs. ? I heard that last a couple years before you replace them

issack

Veteran
hello friend I was passing by and I saw a great and beautiful cultivation I congratulate you are really a master ...... sorry for my english but I'm using goolge translator

Your English is fine my friend. Thank you, and Thanks for stopping by. !!

Mr.grower

Issack are you working with coconut? the choice of the led and depends on a consumption generate less or for a heavier yield. sorry if I ask many questions but I really like your garden, I am Italian, my job is my job and the cannabis light grower. the cultivation took me after 20 years of hidden cultivations finally I got back to make a legal cultivation in Italy of cannabis at cbd ........ hello and good job if I do not create trouble sparrow much more often to learn

theroadwarrior7

Right.? Isn't that nuts.. I'm blown. Cant wait to see the final number on the whole grow.

I almost got gmo cookies sent in. But I held off because this wedding cake cut and zookies cut I got from cali just aren't doing well here in Hawaii. It's just not up to par with the cloning. I can barely get them to root. And the ones that do grow weak. Yet all my strains I've been running here clone like a beast and have vigor and strength. Idk. Just not having luck with all these cookies and cali strains.

Well we have Do Si Do coming up next. My very close friend who is a great grower says he gets a little bigger return than the pineapple we run here, (outdoors) so that being said, I am taking a shot at this Do Si Do. Its amazing smoke too. Very pungent. We'll see what the room does with this. Should be fun.

I'll be back more with weight reports.

These clones will be ready for coco next week. 125 cuts.. I pick the best 48 out of those.

View Image

Issack incredible setup you have there. And those are beautiful clones. Are those the size you cut or have they been vegging awhile in the clone machine. Any possibility of seeing some pics of your mothers? Apologize if you have posted and I missed them.

Gam

Veteran
Beautiful grow sir.! Those girls look great.

You got your lamps 3 years ago. How often have you changed bulbs. ? I heard that last a couple years before you replace them

Once a year and a half, I usually use them for five or six blooms.

issack

Veteran
Okay total weight on the hps side is 8 lbs 15 oz. It beat the 1000s..and it beat the thousands in all aspects too.. CMH is just a way better spectrum. It produced harder buds, denser buds. more fruity and frosty, more Terps, better appearance and a bigger yield. so that being said. after this run in there right now I will be converting all the way to CMH

I just put my rooted clones in dirt and will let them take root for a week then I will plant in 2 gallon pots and start the veg.

issack

Veteran
Issack incredible setup you have there. And those are beautiful clones. Are those the size you cut or have they been vegging awhile in the clone machine. Any possibility of seeing some pics of your mothers? Apologize if you have posted and I missed them.

It takes 13 days to get Roots like that in my cloner. I take branches man. I take big cuts leave about 2 or 3 nodes and it works the best for me..the bigger the branch the bigger the roots. My moms are outside. All the cuts I take whenever I plant this room are from plants outside. And right now my outside plants look like shit because it rains here every single day where I live. so basically I just grow plants get them about 2 ft tall before they start getting blight and mold and take Cuts real quick and go into the room and then I throw the plant away because I can't pull off outdoor grows here anymore in my elevation.. I live in a rainforest man, it rains here every single day no matter what.. 90% humidity. I got blight and certain problems on my plants when I try to flower them outside that you have never seen in your life and not any other grower in the world has problems with because it's that bad here LOL.. outdoors for me is done..

Latest posts

Latest posts