What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you guys are rockin it! Im rolling one of green ones here. lemony orangy spicy livery and temple incense.. very up and speedy, and great as morning smoke or party smoke :D the darker one smells like litchi now.. with hint of coconut butter and lemony cola, hard to describe and its more introspective effect than green ones :D
picture.php

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Those went very quick, I refreshed the page all the afternoon about 100 times lol. Someone bought 2 packs when I was making my order for the initial 4. Glad I got the last two with some luck...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Those went very quick, I refreshed the page all the afternoon about 100 times lol. Someone bought 2 packs when I was making my order for the initial 4. Glad I got the last two with some luck...

you win.. you gain excellent genetics, but you know it as you grew it alreay..

let remind few great tom hill haze crosses:

those MadMac´s you see in this thread.. mixes with wonderful landraces..

another: red headed stranger:

attachment.php

tremendous Mustafunk´s work, grown by beanz, tom hill haze x jamaican on the left:

picture.php

tom hill´s monkey haze(my pic):

picture.php

and great cross by me, trainwreck x tom hill haze(grown by metracek)

picture.php

picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
More fire to you bro, its not as hard as they make out and you will smash it, just make lots of seeds.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yes a seed increase will be planned when I grow the seeds but I doubt it will be this year sadly, I have so much other varieties going now and I want a dedicated NLD space for them.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
My room is a dedicated space for nld, but its full of bld bagseed atm because sally dont pay bills.

Can not wait to run some of this and oldtimers for shatter, that is a fact.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
That was me, I was about to go for all 4 but thought about my wallet and being greedy.

I often buy 4 packs minimum when I want to keep a line. Like we've talked in pm, the more the better for "preserving" what we can, glad we can collaborate to make a bigger seed increase.

My wallet was also on fire when I pressed the checkout button so thank you for buying two finally !

Hope we can help MadMac to ad more genes to his seed increase but must have the seeds in hands first, now fingers crossed again till the eagle lands...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I never grew THH before, but I was after the seeds since years. I wasn't lucky enough to snag them last time they were listed.

:)

oh sorry, I mistook you for 3rdEye member :D too similar names :D LOL.. now.. you have to grow it! hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts