What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

floralicious plus

Dhude

It has 2% N, that's the problem if you're trying to flush.

What you really want, is the goodies, without the N. There are other humic/fulvic/seaweed/vit complex type products out there without the N.
Same issue with alot of Cal-mag products, btw.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
That shit cracked me the fuck up..

Hahahaa DUDE!! Your fuckin pisssing me off... Use the fucking search function.. This shit is like so 4 years ago:pointlaug:

Nothing like throwing some of your own spam, on some fresh spam, which went on top of some "spam" from 2005..

D

dongle69

What you really want, is the goodies, without the N. There are other humic/fulvic/seaweed/vit complex type products out there without the N.
At the suggested rate of 1 ml/gal, Floralicious Plus adds 6 ppm of N.
Nothing that would make any difference.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

Same issue with alot of Cal-mag products, btw.

Good point, I've got N in my FLP and CalMag+. I flush CalMag in a week to 10 days no problem. Maybe the organic nature of FLP makes it harder to get rid of.

At the suggested rate of 1 ml/gal, Floralicious Plus adds 6 ppm of N.
Nothing that would make any difference.

Yeah, I noticed it's pretty weak according to the label. (2.0-.8-.02)

yeah

Ok... so I read the thread and dont know if I missed it. Is there a difference Floralicious bloom vs plus. I just started using Bloom this cycle but doing the math plus is cheaper to run. Should I just run plus or does the bloom add something else. The guys at the hydro store weren't sure.

gh has 3 types of floralicious (grow, bloom, and plus). the floralicious grow is for veg and floralicious bloom is for flowering. they came out with floralicious plus as a supplement for all stages of growth and flowering. imo, finish out your bloom and buy the plus when your done.

yeah

obviously the plus is more concentrated but are they the same? Is there any advantage to running one vs the other?

150wPimpin

Somewhat high priced though. They've backed off their 80 u.s. dollar price and backed it down to about 60 dollars a u.s. gallon/4 liters currently.
I like the similar "Liquid Karma" product available priced somewhat less.
For the money they want it would have to suck the chrome off of my trailer hitch too. (vague, sexual innuendo) ;) :D

If the price doesn't bother ya, go for it, I'm sure it works well, albeit a bit odiferous, from what I understand.

Happy Gardening :)

smells like potato chips to me I don't see where you get odoriferous from ..

150wPimpin

That shit cracked me the fuck up..

Hahahaa DUDE!! Your fuckin pisssing me off... Use the fucking search function.. This shit is like so 4 years ago:pointlaug:

Nothing like throwing some of your own spam, on some fresh spam, which went on top of some "spam" from 2005..

Dont you just love the smell of a big ass hole?

I used the search function and looked for big smelly ass hole and this is what came up

https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=11783

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Dont you just love the smell of a big ass hole?

I used the search function and looked for big smelly ass hole and this is what came up

https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=11783

Haha Not really bro sorry. Though I think the fruitier side of society may be more likely to have to deal with that sorta thing from time to time. As for me nothing is better then then some nice clean well taken care of pussy.. Followed closely behind by a ripe sour diesel cola..

I really don't care. If that's the subject matter that does it for you, hell who am I to judge.

Merry Christmas
window.gif

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
obviously the plus is more concentrated but are they the same? Is there any advantage to running one vs the other?

Floralicious+ seems to be very similar to the floralicious grow/bloom looking on the labels..

Only Difference on the label between the floralicious+, and bloom formula seems to be that the plus is derived from hydrolysate, sea kelp, and potassium sulfate, and contains 2% humic acid, and the bloom is derived from hydrolysate, sea kelp, and contains 1% humic acid

I've only used the bloom formula so far, so cant comment on any advantages one has over the other in the garden.

Last edited:
D

dongle69

The advantage of running the plus vs the others is the addition of bacillus subtilis.
GH says the only reason they keep the grow and bloom around is people are already use to them and they don't want to change.
There is also more humic/fulvic than the 2% listed on the label.
That is just the minimum listed for labeling requirements.
There is also 20% sea kelp.
The plus is not only better, it is cheaper to use.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Wow I found me a real winner..

I try and tell ya I was making a joke about a post on the previus page, and you still dont believe it... You can go back read the page for youself particularly posts #58,59, but instead you'd rather leave it up there over your head haha. You'd rather rest on your laurels, and add lack of reading comprehension, to your already lacking sense of humor.

I think your probably the only one on the site who would think I'd slight or disrespect a fellow grower who's seeking knowledge here.. I honestly don't care if the same kinda post is made 200 times. Other then my bussiness to the bay/boo, I'm not the one paying for the bandwith you've wasted calling me asshole....

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
It's cool Bro. I forgive you. I just didnt like being called not just an asshole, but a big stinky asshole LOL.. In such a creative way too..

I personally hate those who feel the need to throw the search function down peoples throats every chance they can, instead of taking the two minutes to share whatever info they have on the subject or a link. When gypsy starts posting he's closing the forum because of bandwith abuse, thats when I'll start policing threads and teaching people about the search funtion, and how to use it more efficiently;) I was not being that person LOL.. That case on the other page was just so extreme, and funny being the thread was so old, I had to throw in my sacastic joking.

It's all good... Enjoy your Holidays

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
IMO, there's too much info on this site to easily find a topic with a "key word" search alone. The advanced search is pretty good if the word you're searching is contained in a thread title. If you do whole text searches, I hope you have some extra time to burn, lol. Web search engines allow you "string" text and greatly narrow hits. Skip can't do it here as it's a drag on the system or something.

If you have difficulty finding something here, do a text string search in a Web search engine. I've done it a few times and was surprised that ICMag is frequently listed on the first page.

150wPimpin

It's cool Bro. I forgive you. I just didnt like being called not just an asshole, but a big stinky asshole LOL.. In such a creative way too..

Well I am glad you stopped me before I dug the hole any deeper LOL

I haven't lol'd this hard in a while !!!!

And happy holidays to you to .

I will add on the searching info the disco posted with my own little advice

Anything you want to know all you have to do is is google it and put icmag in ''' like this example .. search terms "icmag"

and you will get what your looking for

well thats if your not scared to use google in such a way.

:stocking:

C

crownedsparrow

do most ppl use this just in flowering or throughout the grow? i know it says to use it throughout.. just want ppl opinions

Last edited:

budrunners

I use it sparingly in grow and often during early and mid bloom after that I discontinue the use since I like to finish off my bloom with no nitrogen even though FP has a very small amount of N, I still stop using it for example a 8 weeks flowering I'll quit using it about the 5th week. That's how I like to use it, you may find a better way to your liking