What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

floralicious plus

well, I'll be getting some of this today one way or another.

I realize it is probably optimal with organic nutes, but I'm sticking with my canna nutrient salts for the remaining duration of this grow.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
PharmaCan said:
This is not a correct statement. FL+ is an additive, not a nutrient. It cannot be used in place of nutrients.

As far as cost goes, one bottle of FL+ makes 473 gallons. One bottle of LK makes 96 gallons. So it would take roughly $98 of LK to equal $30 of FL+.

PC

I was referring to Floralicious Grow and Bloom, not Floranova Grow and Bloom (which I use as my base nutes). I dont think I ever called it a nutrient.

(Reading comprehension practice will do wonders for you I think)

Last edited:

raygun

Well look whats poped up! Glad that this has come back to help some of you. I used the FL+ the entire grow. I only use FNG and FL+ for my veg and mothers nothing else. But for flower I use all 3; FNB, FLB, FL+ along with molasses and hygrozyme.

I don't think that I will ever not use the FL+ as it does add great smell which imparts good flavor. You know it's like eating, first you eat with your eyes or nose as you smell then you taste.

As for the cost look at the 1st page there is a cost/gal breakdown and the FL+ is way more of a cost effective product.

Safe growing
~raygun~

floralicious...came to me highly recomended...bloom formula used from first feeding...and i have to highly recomend...i love the funky fermented smell....

can't wait to sample...

A

Aerokush101

This is so weird, some of you guys may not agree with me, but here's what I have recognized. I have done side by side grows, GH 3 part soil with hygrozyme/sweet/along with Organa Guana/Pure Flowers... Vs. Botanicare (Grow, Bloom, Cal-mag, Sweet, & Liquid Karma, vs. Bio Bizz (grow, bloom, al-ga-mic, top max- no root juice and fish mix) vs. GH3Part/Floralicious and what-have you...

Bio Bizz, is strickly the winner to me, it will take a lot for me to change up my nutes again.

Floralicious smells like pure azz out the bottle, great product though. If you are not ready for that type of smell- do not use it.

Looking for a change of pace, check it out...

Now back to the scheduled program....

PharmaCan

Veteran
ItsGrowTime said:
I was referring to Floralicious Grow and Bloom, not Floranova Grow and Bloom (which I use as my base nutes). I dont think I ever called it a nutrient.

(Reading comprehension practice will do wonders for you I think)

No need to get snippy!

Anyway, I guess I would need esp lessons to know what you were referring to, if it's not written down there, wouldn't I?

Your statement was confusing, I corrected it nicely. Try not to take it so hard.

Peace
PC

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
PharmaCan said:
No need to get snippy!

Anyway, I guess I would need esp lessons to know what you were referring to, if it's not written down there, wouldn't I?

Your statement was confusing, I corrected it nicely. Try not to take it so hard.

Peace
PC

Do you need ESP to read the post that I quoted that clearly said "replacement for Floralicious Grow and Bloom"? Im normally not snippy with people but if you're gonna tell me Im wrong, you better make damn sure I am wrong before you say something, because wrong is one thing I rarely am.

J

JackKerouac

The only time I use Floralicious Plus is with Maxi-Bloom. It is a great nutrient, but the FP helps with deficiencies and pH swings. That is thanks to the humic/fulvic acid. Those nutrients together are a cheap powerhouse. It's great stuff. Probably my #1 additive.

thx thats what i wanted 2 know, I asked because i c ppl flushing with molasses, sweet nd other things of that nature nd was curious.

-dg

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
GH sent a sample along with Floranova Grow and Bloom. I mixed it according to the instructions, ~1 ml per gallon. I also used it the entire grow as the label recommends. One week plain water at the end as usual.

Never seen plants so green in my life. About 2/3 into flower I knew I had a problem because the fans wouldn't fade. Needless to say, I got the earthy taste. Lesson learned, no FLP in flower.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
You gotta use it in flower DB! It's a huge flavor and aroma booster so it defeats the purpose to not use in 12/12. A better bet is to stop adding it back around day 45 of flower and flush as you would normally till the crop is done. If you're not getting fan leave fade (presumably meaning a flush) then your N was too high toward the end of the crop. FL+ doesn't have much to do with that. I get a very good fade by stopping addbacks of FNBloom around day 50 until chop at 70. (Of course my "day" figures will vary depending on the life span of your plants and your grow method.)

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
ItsGrowTime, thanks very much for the tips. I used to use lucas (GH micro & bloom, no supps.) Plants usually yellowed earlier than I'd like but taste and smell was great. Yields were fine.

I ran out of the Flora and got GH to sample me some Floranova before I bought the stuff. They sent supps including FLP. Now my weed grows absolutely perfect, no defs at all. However it has diminished taste and smell. It also has the earthy taste mentioned earlier. It's not bad, just different. Even a friend noticed the difference.

The reason I decided to drop FLP in flower was to see if the smell and taste returns. If Floranova is the culprit, I'll probably consider FLP as a supplement to Flora Lucas.

Has anybody compared GH Flora to Floranova and noticed a difference in the final product? Floranova hands down looks healthier but I'd sacrifice a little for taste and smell.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
I'll get you some rep tomorrow, IGT. Merry Christmas.:santa1:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
does anyone have any knowlede of this product?
----- Cut Marketing Drivel ------

I looked to see if anyone was using it but could not find any info on it.
Thanks for your help
What bullshit! You didn't even try the search function.
How is this not spam??

We don't need people spamming the boards with copy/paste Marketing drivel.

The product is great and the boards are full of threads where people state the same. GTFOH

What bullshit! You didn't even try the search function.
How is this not spam??

We don't need people spamming the boards with copy/paste Marketing drivel.

The product is great and the boards are full of threads where people state the same. GTFOH

ouch man, take it easy. :smokeit: the original post was from 2005. i thought the thread was filled with decent info and opinions of floralicious+. what does gtfoh mean?

Latest posts

Latest posts