What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kc Brains strains, outdoors

Dice 420

My first seed order was for KC 33 and 36. I'm on day 17 of flowering for 1 33 and 7 36s. Both look really good. Only 1 bean didn't pop, in spite of all the bad rap KC has online. A few 36s stopped growing. Less than half were males.

Thats good news about KC 33s cold hardiness, I just planted 20 12" clones outside this morning. I'm much further south than you so hopefully they will pull through for me. When it freezes here, its only for around 4 hours at a time, so I am hoping to grow them all winter. From what I've read, KC33 is a guerrilla growers dream plant.

Your grow looks great! Good to hear praise of KC brains, for once.

Thank you and i know it seems like a long ways but next year i will be doing another bigger better kc grow show and it will include kc 33 and kc 36, as well as others.

THC123

Veteran
hey nice lookin grow , i grew the kc33 also known as the khola(from dp) last year.

Very nice tasty strong lemony weed with compact nugs , but i did have lots of mold on it:fsu: had to throw away half , but the end product was 100% ripe with amber and milky trichs%

niceguy44

the heading of the thread dice was just kc brains its way back through the old posts its now on page 46 the more people write in the further back it will go so just check page 46 first if not page 47 its a very good read with some nice photos

Dice 420

the heading of the thread dice was just kc brains its way back through the old posts its now on page 46 the more people write in the further back it will go so just check page 46 first if not page 47 its a very good read with some nice photos

I did find it thank you it was sweet. Also i messaged sum of the people on it and gave them a link to my thread.
Thanks again niceguy.

radioman

mango has always been good outside for me...however last year my mango patch got ripped so this year i didn't plant any. they grow so big....i always harvested mango into october around columbus day...years back i did the kc afghani inside and that was an o.k. strain too...

here2learn

i was told early in my game to give kc a try !but the backfire i got was a suprise many brothers out there chukled when i asked about kc but that never stopped me from growing fine plants !! blessings dice

Wow some amazing photo's,

I just love the colorful buds... I'm looking forward to some purple in my garden - only *um a long time to wait* gotta keep buying overpriced bud at the moment. How sad - I hope I'm not financing the taliban.

Legalize it and give me peace of mind!

Peace.

i`m running now : kc 36, mango and leda uno. 100% rate of germination , each pack of ten popped !

I started them on 20/4 , and now they are all at 2 meters high, some of them turned out to be real monsters.

I`m growing in guerilla style. It is my first grow.

Do not worry , the prices are low because he is an anti capitalist, but the quality is there !!

Make your bet, you wont lose !

I became a real fan of KC BRAINS work !

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I will now try some KC brains organic outdoor grows in Oregon because of this thread. Thank You!

i have read good things on here about kc33 and spotnica for guerilla growing..i will be trying the kc33 this year and maybe next year will try the spotnica..have u ever ran any of his gear before bigdank?