What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kc Brains strains, outdoors

monkeybrains420

check out page 10 , post #95
it will finish at the end of September in Canada , I got 3lb off of 6 plants. Guerrilla style
so you should be able to get close to a pound a plant if you can take care of them if your legal like in Canada and in other States in the U.S . nice buzz so you can still do things like go fishing or work on the car or go for a hike . still my Favorite

40degsouth

Hi everyone, l hope you’re all well.
I’m in on KC’s gear. I’ve grown 36, Mango and Leada Uno. I’d like to say that l was very new to growing and never gave them the best opportunity to express their genetics. I was a very inexperienced grower when l ran them but they all flourshed with a great outcome.
The Mango (and we’re going back in time with harp music and all the shit) did amazing. It was in a half 44 gallon drum with minimal water and soil but %130 effort . The plants (more than one) were consistent and all produced flowers from the bottom to the top of the stems; to this day they are still the plants in my mind that l refer to as the “perfectly structured plant”. (And yes l’ve chased plants from other growers for years; and yes maybe I’ve been stupid for doing it but, as a grower, there’s always that plant or breeder that’s better??)
The Leda Uno wasn’t impressive but l wasn’t that good, it needed more than l could give it but it finished and was ok.
The 36 was a different beast, it finished hard with hard, chunky nugs that were all brown hairs, like something l’d never seen at the time and really have only seen a few times since. I crossed it with a Dr Greenthumb (Canada) Kashmire and lord......that was something that was never supposed to be. The buds at senescence were an electic blue and the only way l can describe the colour is exactly like a tropical neon fish.
I called that cross “Party Killer” because that was exactly what it was. I’d turn up to a gathering and light a onnie, as we call ‘em, l wouldn’t even draw on it ( a bit like Bill) and hand it round, telling everyone just to have a little drag on it; of course you’d get old mates that wouldn’t “puff ‘ n pass” and two minutes later they’d be off somewhere else. It really was a dibilitating smoke.
Anyway, in my experience KC’s gear is solid and his 33 is supposed to be a great outcross for mould resistance and vigour.
I’m really looking forward to hearing everyone else’s experience with KC and by the way all the strains l mentioned were mould resistant at the time but times have changed, bloody vineyards!!
Cheers,

SelectaZooly

I grew out Bahia black head outside two years ago. I selected the strain for it’s early harvest. According to the description it should be ready in august/september. To my disappointment it STARTED flowering half way october at 51N... I didn’t have any fresh stash that year.

rolandomota

Oof yea man the latitude has a lot to do with it that far up north you need indica and auto I'm not sure what latitude kc brain lives at um thinking 40s
Light depravation 2 months before it gets too cold is a safe bet

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
kc brains haze special was pollinated with regular jack herer

outdoors pics:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

harvest was early because of cold and rain few more weeks is missing

Applesauce

I have a Leda Uno female I've passed around and maintain since 2007. The leaves turn nearly black and it has an incredible heady high. It is one of my favorite smokes ever. Finish @ 42 start of October. I went through over 50 seeds and landed on that one. I've had multiple packs of KC33, KC36, and Mango in the fridge for years. Like anything, it's a numbers game.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts