What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Friendly ISOQwik Wash Faq

kilacaLIbud

u get prolly 91%...9 percent water...where does that go??hexane is like 5 bucks and u can reuse it if u make a hexane extractor...

JohnBell

well i took the step.. When I got home today the amout that was evaporated was so small I alomost cryed... Well instead I went and got a hot plate and went outside... I wish I would have taken pics but I did not think to do it at the time.... Well I have a nice spoon of some oil.... I love the HI am I baked.... Mine turned out really dark green I think It was from the product I used.. I used some old old trim and shake but it taste alot better then smoking a bolw of shake... I think it will be better the next time i can heat right after the wash...

Thnks again Friendlyfriend for the encouragement to do this!!!