What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP John Mccain

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bourbon Kush

The Maverick has passed at age 81 of brain cancer. Condolences to your family. May your spiritual existence bring you peace.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Regardless of politics, the man was member of our armed services and a hero. Thanks for your service Mr. McCain, R.I.P.

Green Squall

RIP John McCain. I almost voted for him in 2008, but went with Obama instead. Either way, I have the upmost respect for him. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to last 5 1/2 years in a POW Camp, but he did.

40 years as a representave of the people. How many serve their fellow man for so long? Most (even those who purport to serve the people) truely only serve themselves. I believe Mccain was one of the good ones despite my political differences at times. RIP Maverick

P-NUT

Veteran
We would probably have a much better country if he beat Bush in the primaries. At least I doubt we'd have the iraq debacle. He always had my respect for enduring torture.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rep. McCain left an indelible mark on USA politics, laws, and being an authentic human being. Thank you for your decades of service.

bigAl25

Veteran
John McCain had more class in his little finger than Trump has in his whole body. He understood that we are all human beings and compromise in politics is how things get done along with respect for your opposition. This is how all politicians should conduct themselves. Rest in Peace John you earned it.

W

Water-

he would have put you all in jail for growing without a care in the world for your well being

Storm Shadow

Veteran
2-3 million people died in the Vietnam War and Johnny Boy went on 23 Jet fighting bombing campaigns b4 he was shot down...

"Bomb Bomb Bomb....Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran" John McCain aka A True ISRAELI/ZIONIST foot warrior...

Stay Cooking Hot in Hell Buddy

Green Squall

2-3 million people died in the Vietnam War and Johnny Boy went on 23 Jet fighting bombing campaigns b4 he was shot down...

"Bomb Bomb Bomb....Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran" John McCain aka A True ISRAELI/ZIONIST foot warrior...

Stay Cooking Hot in Hell Buddy

Let me guess, your one of those assholes that hold protests outside of our soldiers funerals, wishing they all burn in hell?

About John McCain as a POW, he refused an early release because he didn't want to leave his fellow prisoners behind. That is a man of integrity, something you sorely lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.