What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

another veteran gone. RIP, John...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
my wife and i lost her older brother last night. we were already in bed and had 3 police officers come knocking on the door. when they said they needed to speak to her, it confused me a bit. but, shortening it all, he had been subject of a wellness check requested by a neighbor because his mail had not been taken in. he suffered from seizures after a traumatic head injury in the 90s while we were dating. i helped him self-medicate until he got real medical help. he served in Nam in the Marines and carried those scars to his grave. the world keeps shrinking on us here....

Gry

Deeply sorry for your loss.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The world keeps shrinking on us here.... [/FONT]

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sorry for your lost. The older we get the more we lose. We will be thinking of you and yours today. Thank you John for your service and rest in peace.

B

bench warmer

May John RIP.
My condolensces to your families.
Hopefully, there’s no need for military/war after we leave our current earthly body. :ying:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another vet thinking about your brother. I will have a drink for john tonight.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
:dance013:

Attachments

• flb-1374.jpg
    flb-1374.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 21
  • flb-1400.jpg
    flb-1400.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 21

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
My condolences to you and yours.

Sage Francis said:
Jah didn't kill Johnny, he had a date with death
It was a slow train coming
And we all got a train to catch
But Lord, take your filthy claws off the rest of my friends
That is, of course, if they ain't already dead.
I make no demands, I just make amends.
I make my bed, and I'ma lie in it
But before I die.. Please don't take any more of my friends!