What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bgb got arrested

Blazeee

Veteran
hey guys i got 18 month probation and all my gear and seeds and nutrients were taken and trashed

spose it could have been a damn sight worse as i live in england

hopefully this is a sign of changing times for the draconian laws the government enforces up here

Good to see your back online bro, just read through your other posts and good to see you came out not too bad from this situation, it could have been alot worse.

If you need anything just drop me a message once your post count is up.

Also you could have picked a better username lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Seeds were taken? But they are legal. I don't understand that. Glad you're on the out side man. Can you give us any numbers? Cool if you're just keeping your head down though.

M

moose eater

Yep, glad it went lighter than it might've, scrogrow. Sorry that it happened at all, though.

There's only so much room in prisons and jails, eventually they have to start thinking about priorities whether it comes naturally to them or not; perhaps a whole new concept to the Powers that Be, 'priorities.'
------------------------------------
GMT, my best guess is that once there are plants involved, the seeds amount to intent, as shown/proven by the vegetation. Kinda' like a steak knife is legal, right up 'til it's sticking out from another's ribs. Then it becomes 'evidence.' ;^>)

al70

Veteran
Be careful now, next time you're caught they'll hammer you, you've got a previous conviction now, an excuse to lock you up, goodluck.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh dear.....sorry to hear this man.

Another trooper in the trenches of this BS war on a plant has to suffer yet again.

18 months probation only?...Well I guess that you could call that a bit of a result, 'praps could have been much worse if the UK prisons were not so overloaded.

My regards to you and the family.....keep ya chin up!

scrogrow

Good to see your back online bro, just read through your other posts and good to see you came out not too bad from this situation, it could have been alot worse.

If you need anything just drop me a message once your post count is up.

Also you could have picked a better username lol

what dont itsuit me ltfol brother bil be messaging you AS soon as i can family 100 percent

scrogrow

Oh dear.....sorry to hear this man.

Another trooper in the trenches of this BS war on a plant has to suffer yet again.

18 months probation only?...Well I guess that you could call that a bit of a result, 'praps could have been much worse if the UK prisons were not so overloaded.

My regards to you and the family.....keep ya chin up!

cant stop my stride my friend

all good as you know ive had a little contingency plan in place should this ever happen and it did so im happy to announce there will be a new diary starting next week (fingers crossed)

stay blessed big gand thankyou for your kind words