What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bgb got arrested

M

moose eater

Sorry to learn this.

Be safe.

Don't talk to anyone but your attorney, and then only in private setting.

Best of luck.

"May the Force be with you!!"

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear this. I have been busted so know a little of what you feel but yours is certainly worse as bail was just a few hundred for me. I hate the law enforcement that still supports this shit.

Green Squall

Hate hearing this. Happened to me 14 years ago and I'm still bitter about it. Anyone know if our friend is in an unfriendly locale?

shithawk420

Veteran
more than likely if he had to put up his house for bail he isnt, GS.Honestly dont know if i woulda done that but its better to fight your case on the outside than jail.Wish you all the best bgb.if the cops havent confiscated your pics and computers get rid of them ASAP

troutman

Seed Whore
Tell them the plants were for reducing the carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere that
will eventually kill us if something isn't done about it. So in fact your a good guy.

Like Johnny Depp in the movie Blow. Tell the Judge "I'm not the one you want babe!"

Gry

Any of us can be targeted as long as it remains illegal in the eyes of the feds.

Best wishes for a positive outcome.

scrogrow

hey guys i got 18 month probation and all my gear and seeds and nutrients were taken and trashed

spose it could have been a damn sight worse as i live in england

hopefully this is a sign of changing times for the draconian laws the government enforces up here

Latest posts

Latest posts