What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. John " TotalBiscuit" Peter Bain SC@ and youtube personality.

Maple_Flail

https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/st...4?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

finally succumb to an epic fight with cancer.. if only he was in a legal state the whole time...

Long 4 year fight with colon cancer that mutated and spread to the rest of his body in the end.

Boys and girls. If there is something wrong with your touchy.. get it checked He WAS 33.

forgot to mention, some might remember him from WOWradio back before World of warcraft was a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAlZ1JpmFPo

that has nothing to do with gaming ;)

rest in peace kind soul rest in peace.

shithawk420

Veteran
i just heard about this.apparentlyhe was anything but a "kind soul". he would tell people to "get cancer and die".looks like karma got him.Be careful what you say

Maple_Flail

i just heard about this.apparentlyhe was anything but a "kind soul". he would tell people to "get cancer and die".looks like karma got him.Be careful what you say

would and did are two different words. Did it happen, yes

was it a regular thing? i can't find proof of that.

so i ask you this shithawk, do you get angry? or maybe said something in your 20's you wish you didn't? said things in a mental fit?

one statement that has been dealt with by both parties after the fact in a reasonable manner doesn't disclude him from being a kind soul in my opinion. many have done worse and are still held on pedestals.

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont know him and i dont care.just stating ironic facts.And yeah,ive done some VERY BAD things but getting upset over a video game and telling people to die is not one of them.never got got into WOW but i am an avid gamer

Maple_Flail

i dont know him and i dont care.just stating ironic facts.And yeah,ive done some VERY BAD things but getting upset over a video game and telling people to die is not one of them.never got got into WOW but i am an avid gamer

lets be clear, I'm not saying i endorse the negatives.

yes I do see the the irony and shake my head, i'm sure he regretted that to his last breath.

I didn't know him, I was merely a casual fan at best. while I've been watching him, he has been remarkably decent considering his plight for the majority of it.

my care is in the cause of the decline. There are many of this age group on this forum. just a reminder to look after you body really.