What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Melania Trump

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
This has to a joke.. I mean really don't worry, she will get the best treatment for her UTI whilst simultaneously helping to ensure the average american doesn't. I trust her even less than her puppet ronald macdonald Trump the orange oompa loompa laughing stock of the world.. Literally the entire world feels like we live in an alternate universe now because this planets most pointlessly militarised country has the worlds most subservient corporate moron running it, with some of the most dangerous war hawk murderers just behind him yayyyyyy..

We didn't think it was possible, or didn't want to, but Amuuurica just got dumber and much more weaponised.. yeeehawww we awll gonna die!

That woman does not even like Trump.. No woman likes Trump.

These are just more globalist scum selling old America and what it stood for down the river. it's the demolition crew still at work, different bells and whistles same plan.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
on a silly note: her name Melania just got me to make a doctors appointment for a check-up to see if I have a MELANOMA ....'cos this mole looks a bit odd.

Brother Nature

Shes gearing up to fake her own death. She'll then come back as Andy Kaufman to run against her former husband in the next election.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
maybe one day I can say 'Melania saved my life because Melania sounds like Melanoma'.....and I would then be forever in her parents debt.....for giving her such a name.