What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Vic High

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
It's funny to watch a legend grow and evolve over the years.:D

I remember Vic from when I first came online at Marc Emery's CannabisCulture forum when he was growing F2's for Emery.

Vic had a really great sense of humor, examples of which can be found at the revived Cannabisworld.com 'Welcome to the Jungle' forum which chronicles the the waining days of OG/CW before the bust and govt. takedown of the sites.:tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... and speaking of Subcool, I also remember Rezdog bragging that he got the only potent Killer Queen out of alla the growers who grew it out online.

:laughing: This would go on be the same Killer Queen clone that would help to launch rezzies legend as the ultimate breeding guru online! :laughing:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
R.I.P Vic High, may you rest in peace knowing you helped thousands of growers in one way or another. The entire cannabis community is grateful for all of the legends before us. Thank you.

mazar_man

Sadly missed.. learned a tonne from Vic over years. Watching Vic tear apart trolls and skuz like rezdog anf the likes was fine sport to watch! Think he spent half his time down in the shark tank lol RIP brother

St. Phatty

Vic High was AWESOMELY helpful.

It was always interesting to see the difference in grow-out and plant count when testing strains.

Vic would do a 100 - and show us the pics, e.g. of his Chemo & G13 crosses with C99.

I've met experienced growers in Mendo who insist you only need 4 seedlings to test a batch of seeds.

4 or 100, I figure they're both right.