What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gord Downie (The Tragically Hip)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glioblastoma....so sad to hear. Have the Road Apples CD. RIP, too soon gone.

Buddler

Veteran
I grew up listening to the hip NewOrleans is sinking.Sad day RIP Gordie . Only the good die young .Wheat Kings.:badday:

Smokerman

Veteran
Gord Downie was a true Canadian.
All the local radio stations are playing nothing but the Hip, even brought the prime minister to tears.

Goats

sundown in the paris of the prairies.

RIP gord. you were a big part of the sountrack of my life. thanks for being awesome.

clearheaded

...for a boy in fiddlers green.

GBM cancer is the fucken worst!!! the hip is now face of an LP so maybe it will all connect to help study, like gw pharma did, gbm and cannabinoids. seems like ONLY hope for this aggressive form of cancer.

WillardBubbles

Gordon was a great Fucking Human being Artist He was a Rock Star whom didn't believe that He was indeed a rock star the smartest person I have ever had the HONOR of finding rarities books art music for since may 1990 I shook down down about 20 major pot growers movers Saying The Tragically Hip GOD sent to Me and You to Just Like My Grandpa promised Me in 1987 All together I got about 40 grand and gave it to HIM to use as needed and two Marine Corp duffle bags full of nice Oklahoma grown marijuana,. I did 3 tours doing whatever the fuck I was told to do.Gordon tried to pay Me back on multiple occassions The Pot Growers and Breeders of Oklahoma wouldn't dig Me getting money back I started growing pre kindergarten and teach 3 good girls a Year how to put themselves through college.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I wanted to right a book about Gordon but He wanted Me to write My book about the Black Apple Gang,,,,,,I wish for one more after the show quicky toke sessions. I am buying Him a brick to be put into My downtown God Bless The Tragically Hip their families and fans.I lost a good buddy Oct 17 2017 even though I saw Him maybe once or twice a year it just depended just what rarity I had found Him.Gordon was one Helluva Breeder too...........................Legs scream at bikes and bikes scream at trucks motorists curse their lousy luck.............

shithawk420

Veteran
That's too bad.i just know bobcaygeon from the trailer park boys ending song.obviosly a Canadian thing.rip

axle2u

ive seen the hip, 3 times in concert....
excellent tunes, good sound...

RIP Gord, RIP- The Hip

I remember a time, I bought a CD years ago...
one of many....
anyways they had a hip membership card in one of the CDs
cant remember what CD but it was , black card, with gold print

big bold letters 'THC"

acronym for Tragically Hip Club

ironic....eh

-axle robot

Latest posts

Latest posts