What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good luck for tomorrow gypsy

hazyfontazy

Veteran
the news
"decent outcome today
we won't get the verdict till the end of Aug but the Judge was more than fair and seemed to be on our side and kept reminding the Lawyer for the US when he mentioned importing and exporting cannabis that he forgot to add the word seeds
and he was not impressed with the conspiracy to grow argument

the options are now is the case will be dismissed (best outcome) or it goes to the Home office for consideration
but the latter will result in a High court appeal which G's lawyers said is where we could push the boundary's of the law but at the end of the day for now G is still free and now tag-less and there will be no extradition before the new year even if the findings go against him"

brilliant news from OP

B

bigganjabud

Bleeting marvelous

Bleeting marvelous

the news
"decent outcome today
we won't get the verdict till the end of Aug but the Judge was more than fair and seemed to be on our side and kept reminding the Lawyer for the US when he mentioned importing and exporting cannabis that he forgot to add the word seeds
and he was not impressed with the conspiracy to grow argument

the options are now is the case will be dismissed (best outcome) or it goes to the Home office for consideration
but the latter will result in a High court appeal which G's lawyers said is where we could push the boundary's of the law but at the end of the day for now G is still free and now tag-less and there will be no extradition before the new year even if the findings go against him"

brilliant news from OP

CONGRATULATIONS GYPSY AND WELCOME HOME BRUVVA:huggg:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
bit of a result

bit of a result

its not over yet but the signs are positive and even G was really happy with the way it went today

even to the point when they were discussing his ongoing bail conditions they removed the tag part
and we had a laugh when G asked about a possible trip to france the judge reminded him that may not be a good idea as once out the UK the US could nab him anytime he stepped outside the UK as long as the US warrant was still live :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
hopefully Gypsy is sat drinking a glass of cava and toking something nice ,,happily celebrating that its all over .

hopefully Rez the grass just got bummed by a gorilla ..tosser

Someone gave me a bottle of Proseco, and OP gave me a spliff.....and TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!

As they say 'It's not all over till the fat bird sings'....and we won't know for sure till the Judge has deliberated a bit, and I returns for the verdict on the 30th August...but I must say that today's proceedings went well, the lawyer for the USA didn't do so well trying to prove his case, and Ben Cooper (my Lawyer) did a brilliant job....

All of your well wishes, and hopes that I would no longer be molested by these inhumane federal laws...seem to be working.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh.....and I asked the Judge if I can get rid of the electronic tag around my ankle, that's been there since last November (part of my bail conditions)..'Because it's driving me NUTZ!'....and he said 'OK'....BRILLIANT!

So I'm waiting for the electronic tag company to drop by my flat to remove the bloody thing.

Which means that soon.....I can go to SCOTLAND, or WALES.....er...Or even NORTHERN IRELAND!

As long as I don't leave the UK I'm relatively safe from being captured by the feds....er...Unless they send Seal Team Six after me that is...lol

B

bigganjabud

Oh.....and I asked the Judge if I can get rid of the electronic tag around my ankle, that's been there since last November (part of my bail conditions)..'Because it's driving me NUTZ!'....and he said 'OK'....BRILLIANT!

So I'm waiting for the electronic tag company to drop by my flat to remove the bloody thing.

Which means that soon.....I can go to SCOTLAND, or WALES.....er...Or even NORTHERN IRELAND!

Absolutely made up for ya man!!

Positive vibrations to you and your family mate

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
tag off

tag off

Scotland bound for a few days with friends soon

Attachments

• tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9

Americangrower

Veteran
So glad to hear some good news. Its still mind boggling that the USA is spending money on this case when they have USA seed vendors sending seeds all over the US..Quit wasting my tax dollars Mr Trump.

rolandomota

Your going to be free soon fuck the usa. Your not breaking uk law i wonder what the statute of limitations is for this "felony"

redlaser

Veteran
Good news, the part about the judge reminding the U.S. lawyer he forgot to say seeds sounds like a really good start.