What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Franco the Strain Hunter

cryptop

RIP... damn, I remember being a kid smoking mids and watching all of those Strainhunters videos for the first time. The rest of the crew is great but Franco is who KEPT me watching, and lit the spark for me to pursue a livelihood for the plant.

There aren't too many others with the same passion, intelligence, and drive he had-we need to value those people while we have them...

D

Dioni

RIP Franco...condolences to his family and friends. Vaya Con Dios.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Such awful news, goodbye my friend.

He was one of the greatest connoisseurs of the plant that I ever met, I will always remember spending half an hour chatting about the various entries for the 420 cup that he had judged, his recall of 50 or 60 different smokes was freaky, nobody else was close to being able to remember and discuss all the strains.

A true gentleman, thoughts are with his family above all.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
If you look at his age it indeed seems tragic, but if you look at what he did in his short time here and how he impacted so many people there is an impressive body of work to celebrate and be inspired by

I am sure the later would lift the spirits of those who survived him

Latest posts

Latest posts