What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Franco the Strain Hunter

ECtraveler

Veteran
My heartfelt condolences to the entire Greenhouse/Strain Hunters family

From Greenhouse Seeds IG:
Franco is an icon and helped change so many peoples lives. He will deeply be missed as a brother, father, son, friend and so much more. "Cannabis is my passion, my bread, my home. I feel it is my duty to make sure this amazing plant is preserved and enjoyed. I am a smoker, a grower, a breeder, and a strain hunter. For life."

Franco, the Strain Hunter
May 20th 1974 - January 2nd 2017

MrBungle

I was informed he was in the Congo... I didnt see it but he posted a video to instagram a few days ago saying he was going to be in the Congo for awhile.... Lots of possible ways to pass on out there.. I hope it was peaceful

Isaccc

Blunt Smookerz
Franco, especially for us Italians, you were and will remain a large icon from which to take example! You were a great man, your love for cannabis I saw him well in each of your videos! Rest in peace and a hug to the family.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php