What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I bet the prosecutor felt like a complete idiot...I hate cops and judges.Like just cause she bout some shit out of a hydro store is not enough to kick in some 1 front door.

Who ever gave a warrent because she came out of a hydro store should be diss bared period that's not probable cause to run up in the house.
She could have been growing anything.
Those cops feel dumb as fuck now other people can use that defense it opened a door that they didn't want open dumb fucks.
A stake out at a store... than follow her home kicking in there door is just illegal it wasn't the dope house or the brick man lol it's a legitimate business so that's a lawsuit in its self.its like racial profiling a florist and the best part is she was found not guilty like she never had it. I would sue the city and open my own Hydro store

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish you guys luck with getting pot made legal or at least semi legal damn soon. Here in California we are gonna do it this year.

Despite what the 'caregivers', growers/sellers would believe or want. They will take a hit and want to wait on a bill that will never happen.

Great story on the lady getting her case thrown out. It's a start.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
good for that lady....
but id be keepin track of this storm...
not sure how long.you all have been.in FLA,me since 84...
shit aint to be taken lightly...hope you all stay safe and sound...
hope that fucker swings more east,AND PRONTO...
last i seen had it jogged more west..NOT GOOD....

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
That last tropical storm fucked up Crystal river bad. Three feet of water in all the homes over there I know I was working in the shit.

RockinRobot

Unless it goes way west of it's expected path it shouldn't bother us much. All the bad weather stays on the east of the storm. That's why Pasco county got hit so bad last storm.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Unless it goes way west of it's expected path it shouldn't bother us much. All the bad weather stays on the east of the storm. That's why Pasco county got hit so bad last storm.

dude not to be a dick...
but WAY west,and SHOULDN'T BOTHER us much...
man once it gets north of the islands,as slow as its going,that fucker can.juice up stregth quik...and that boy is pretty wide...if the eye scoots the coast like there saying,...it could not be fun for some folk depending where ya at...again not being dick, just think its a little more then what you said.. stay safe everyone,at least i just chopped some down not to long ago...so ill have some.ganja to smoke..

but i would love if ya correct... :biggrin:

GainGreene

Ghetto birds are not just randomly flying around looking for pot plants. Every day a airplane would fly over the house, same one, in a square pattern for hours at end. I figured out that it was for people to get their flying license you have to fly for 40hrs or something and to stay close to airport that was the best way to go about it. Flying over the house daily had me noid walking around like a damn ninja outside. They drive around town and look for oversized AC units on homes. Neighbors who snitch, follow you home from a grow store if your town has one. But the biggest fuck up is stealing the electricity. Stay safe

Don't usually quote myself but you would be surprised how many people are followed home from the hydrostores. So much so not many of them are able to stay in business.

2nd time in the cone this summer. Been thru many of these the worst being Andrew didn't have power for a month. Hurricane party in this bitch. You guys stay safe they say that Haiti is receiving a YEARS worth of rain in this storm alone up to 40" cot damn that's a lot of rain.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Guys ph is down 10 help the brother out.
I got him like 6 all Rdy ...FL buddies help him out vote photo of the month sept hit the polls like its voting to legalize

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

my seed run i got 6 males out today & 1 last week.
KK#5
MKU X GGC9
C99 #1
TWOG X BHP#2,3
RBW#2

Some outdoor before the storms started yesterday. Garage for them Thursday and Friday. It's gonna get cat 1 like here even off the coast. And the rain more rain

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 12

P-NUT

Veteran
Good luck guys. I know this shits got me worried. Im afraid to leave I dont wanna come home to handcuffs cuz my roof blew off. Its fucked we gotta risk our lives or chance going to jail wtf.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i hope everyone on the coast makes it thru w/o too much damage.

as of the 5 am update it has shifted further west and now several of the models project it to loop back into the state. lets hope it doesnt loop back.

peace

RockinRobot

Good luck guys. I know this shits got me worried. Im afraid to leave I dont wanna come home to handcuffs cuz my roof blew off. Its fucked we gotta risk our lives or chance going to jail wtf.

I hear you there. Good luck and be safe. Get out if you have to though. Better off in handcuffs than dead from the storm.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran

Lmao :laughing: I would be like damn a grow room blew in my house WTF that shit isn't mine.
U guys better harvest now cause it's going to be windy

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Lmao :laughing: I would be like damn a grow room blew in my house WTF that shit isn't mine.
U guys better harvest now cause it's going to be windy

When I got popped, our park manager(yeah that's right, American version of Trailor park boys here) said a good one like that. She says ," you should have told them that you only rent the lot, and those shed's aren't even yours".

I told her that one would've been hard to pull off, seeing the shed's were locked up, and I had the keys, lmao!! Then after talking with my other neighbor, she and the park manager both told me on separate occasions this: if something like that happens again, hurry up and bring some plants here and we'll hide them for you!!!:laughing: