What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Heard it could be happening sme time back... glad to see you are finally out! On to the next chapter...
Best,
-Chimera

JackCough

Now....Ive got 3 tins of Italian plum tomatoes in the bath (opened and emptied).....and I'm slowly, and painfully pulling the hairs out of my nose with a pair of tweezers...OUCH!

Ehmmm....the bath looks like Dracula honked up in it, so do I just add hot water and get in now?

*Awaiting further instructions*

20 pounds potatoes peeled and chopped
10 cloves garlic finely minced
50 carrots sliced thin
1 cup salt
Parsley flakes to taste
1 bay leaf
Reduce to slow simmer after bringing to boil
Strain nose hairs and bay leaf upon serving.

Welcome back.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
20 pounds potatoes peeled and chopped
10 cloves garlic finely minced
50 carrots sliced thin
1 cup salt
Parsley flakes to taste
1 bay leaf
Reduce to slow simmer after bringing to boil
Strain nose hairs and bay leaf upon serving.

Welcome back.

And I thought that I was getting out the soup when it was just tomato....

Now I have to go to ASDA to buy and add all these new ingredients, at least Ive harvested a whole bush of nasal hair now, that would be difficult to get in the supermarket.

*initially some kind soul recommended that I have a bath in tomaaatoes, and have a nasal haircut, to clean the stench of the jail off of me...just in case you were wondering.

Tynehead Tom

Farrrrr Out!
I just recently joined this site and everywhere one turns I've read about this Gypsy fella and his being in jail in a real shitty spot to be in jail..... seeing the community at large rise to get behind him. was just thinking about spending a few hundred bucks on seeds from the gypsy fund and Lo and Behold...... He's free!

fantastic news, many congrats to you and your family and friends, and welcome home :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'd also like to thank Shantibaba and Howard for all their help and support also.....and many words of advice, that perhaps I didn't take at the right time.

NotaProfessor

No one cherishes freedom more than one who has had it taken from them. I welcome the return of your freedom, Gypsy. May you keep it for the rest of your days.

Time to fire one up on this most happy occasion! :smoke out:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I'm happy to see that they did not steal your sense of humor... that would be terrible.

Congratulations on your marriage sir!!! Great news... and I wish you best luck getting them all together with you in the UK... you've got a good place for them to call home and get started. You have some awesome true friends to help you out... of the morass.

Fuel

The nightmare is finished. Congrat for the strenght needed to stay on the track, welcome back and enjoy your freedom.