What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

Skip

Veteran
It's so good to have you back again, Captain!

I dedicate the following quotes to Gypsy and all the members of ICMag who've followed the drama and stayed on board during these trying times. Time to raise anchor and set sails once again!

Gypsy, may you forever be FREE!

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free. - Clarence Darrow

A man who takes away another man's freedom is a prisoner of hatred, he is locked behind the bars of prejudice and narrow-mindedness....The oppressed and the oppressor alike are robbed of their humanity. - Nelson Mandela

For Freedom's battle once begun,
Bequeath'd by bleeding sire to son,
Though baffled oft is ever won. - Lord Byron

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee:Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.
- Rabindranath Tagore

mack 10

Veteran
about time,

now just gotta free up all them mans locked down
starting with Vin Diesel, kanga...etc.

puff one for me Gypsy! get a big fat meal, get drunk and some time with your girl.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You'll need to take a tomato bath and trim your nose hairs to get that stench completely gone.

Now....Ive got 3 tins of Italian plum tomatoes in the bath (opened and emptied).....and I'm slowly, and painfully pulling the hairs out of my nose with a pair of tweezers...OUCH!

Ehmmm....the bath looks like Dracula honked up in it, so do I just add hot water and get in now?

*Awaiting further instructions*

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same treatment for skunk spray, stand in the water and pour and rub tomatoes all over and let stand for a couple minutes, then slip into the water and soak, should cover it, As for the nose hairs , better to cut them as short as possible then swab nose with rubbing alcohol should remove any reminate smell

TDK

Veteran
Now....Ive got 3 tins of Italian plum tomatoes in the bath (opened and emptied).....and I'm slowly, and painfully pulling the hairs out of my nose with a pair of tweezers...OUCH!

Ehmmm....the bath looks like Dracula honked up in it, so do I just add hot water and get in now?

*Awaiting further instructions*

Welcome Back,
yeah a bath is always good, take really good hot water^^

regards
:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My first concern is to try and get my wife and kids over to the UK from the Philippines....so I'm going to see this immigration lawyer since although my kids have British passports, my wife will need a family visa and to qualify we will have to have all these visa form boxes ticked just right to qualify....
Its really not easy if you are a Brit and you want your foreign spouse from outside the EEC, to come and live with you in the UK. So great care must be taken over the application to qualify.

*Oh....did I tell ya'll?....I got married while I was in jail to my GF of 7 years.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's so good to have you back again, Captain!

I dedicate the following quotes to Gypsy and all the members of ICMag who've followed the drama and stayed on board during these trying times. Time to raise anchor and set sails once again!

Gypsy, may you forever be FREE!

Most decent of you old chap, and may I cast my heartfelt thanks to you for keeping the site up and running and evolving for all these home hobby horticulturalists out there, whist I was unfortunatly banged up in shit-holio-land.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Super super. Happy to have helped where i could.

Oh man been way too longs. Bless you and your fam.