What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Even... St. Patrick would share this joy... blessedBE, this Gr8t news... onward and upward

ziel-zielona

Medicine Grow
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avesome

Home Sweet Home ...

picture.php

all the best Gypsy:huggg:

ZZ

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
oh guys....how elated was I last night when I arrived at LHR after getting off the direct flight from Manila, expecting that after 2 and a half years in 'Administrative Detention' stuck in some Marcos era death/torture camp, then finally deported back to the UK, that I would be arrested on entry, on some US extradition warrant....but NO!

Maybe they forgot?
Maybe they just ain't interested in me no more?

Whatever happened, I'm home, and its bright cool weather here, the air is crisp, and I keep pinching myself to make sure this is reality. WOOOO-HOOOO!

I would like to deeply thank all those who have stood by me thru my incarceration.....especially passthedoobie and old pink.

Last edited: