What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP hillbillieonpcp

Tinkerbud

Hillie was a great friend to me and will be missed more than any words can explain. He was a wonderful person to those he barely knew and to those he knew really well. I feel fortunate that he was part of my life. I will forever toke out of the bubbler he sent me for my birthday years ago. I love you Hillie!

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
Wow...so sad to hear this. It was Hillie that told me about IC way back on OG. R.I.P. Brother.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
WOW. Didn't expect to see this tonight. Talked with him many times and enjoying meeting him some years back. Rest well Hilly.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
never met hillie but chatted enough to know he was an interesting fucker for sure, he was one of the first guys i made pals with in chat.RIP wildman !

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I talked to hillys sister today she is planning a celebration for hilly on 10/11/14. It will be in the Bay Area, if you want to go msg me and I'll give the info when I have it.
Love ya brother I know your somewhere smoking some lovely fmb!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I talked to hillys sister today she is planning a celebration for hilly on 10/11/14. It will be in the Bay Area, if you want to go msg me and I'll give the info when I have it.

thats great to hear! hope he receives the positives vibes.

guineapig

Veteran
My condolences and thoughts and prayers go out to Hillie's family and friends.
On the message boards he was a pioneer, and may his spirit seek peace and light.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran

That's great. I saw her posting on Facebook. It seems like they had a really close relationship. Make sure she knows how much of an impact her brother had on hundreds of us all over the world.

grow nerd

Veteran
Never got to know you well in person or on the forums, but you were a very kind and easy-going dude the one time we met.

RIP

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Oh man i kinda wish i didn't just read this thread. My condolences to the family..
Rest in peace Hillie.

:(