What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP hillbillieonpcp

rest in piece kind sir
:bow:
picture.php

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
A gentleman, comedian and all around great guy.
Hillie was the greatest company and my life is so much richer for having had Hillie in it, even briefly.
Despite the tears, I am grateful.

One thing I know to be true of everyone who spent time with him, they all wanted more time with the ever elusive, always a blast, Hillbillieonpcp.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hilly was the first person we met on this site, 10 yrs ago....there was never any awkwardness or anything , we were friends from the very moment we met. babba and i spent a lot of time with him and it was never dull.....one time we had tickets for a giants game....met in the city and hung out at the park for a while then headed to the game, he gets pulled over on the way to the game and doesnt make it...he was always doing crazy shit...we had so many good times, he made me laugh, made me crazy but would do anything for his family and friends.
he was one of my best friends and i will miss him so ever much. its a sad day for me

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I recall his handle, no interaction between us though, sounds like a well loved guy to be missed by all he touched.

R.I.P. Hillbillie

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah man...that sucks...first thing I thought of when I saw the title was how young he was...we met up in L.A....hung out...waited for shmoe...and I know he had shmoes back while he was down ..he struck me as a cool dude...didn't really know him..but I got love for everyone I've met via icmag....sad news...putting away the flowers for the night and pulling out the bubble...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
damn ,, always had good rapport with old hillbillie ,
one of the good guys ,
sad to see them go ,
travel safe man ..

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing but fullmelt now brother, thanks for the SF trip and our friendship.....peace, love and big lungs full of melty goodness.

Perpetual Nooch

this is sad news indeed,
i remember reading his stuff back on OG.
Rest In Peace Hillbillieonpcp.
gonna hit some fmcd in his memory,
maybe he will be able to enjoy it in the spirit.

my condolences to his loved ones.

thanks for sharing this news TMB.

I recognize the name as well.

RIP

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
RIP Hillie
We shared many a laugh, all the best in your new adventure. Must eat Ragusa.

All the best to his family and friends.

1TokeRedeux

RIP old friend, sincere condolences to his family, you have lost a true heart. The missus and I grieve deeply and will miss your dry humor. Truly sad, sad news...

1T

sog army

Thank you for helping me leave my home state and enjoy true freedom in california. Thank you for introducing me to soo many good people.. Ill miss you man.

ohenry

ICMag Donor
you were loved by so many, it's clear. see you on the otherside bud...positive vibes {{{{+}}}} to your family.

the Oh's

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I just want to thank all of you old members for coming here and saying kind words about dude. After looking at pics of him, I know that I met him, but didn't know that it was him. Was either on tour or at one of the cups in Cali in the last few years. Wish I knew it was him, so I could have thanked him for the inspiration in person.

Anyone know if he was at the dabs OTG high times party at terrapin crossroads in june?

Latest posts

Latest posts