What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Satellite Fuel Test Grow

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
It has been a long while since I had a thread in the vert section and I figured I was overdue. This is a test grow of Satellite Fuel aka Berry Sour Creme from 40AmpstoFreedom. I intend to show what an average grower using simple methods can produce from these beans. I am using straight B'cuzz coco right out of the bag with tap water, MaxiBloom, SilicaBlast, Drip Clean and pH Up and Down as needed. I also 1/4 gram per gallon of KoolBloom the four or five days before flush.

40AmpstoFreemdom's thread for Satellite Fuel is here - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=220251

On 5/10 I germed 7 Satellite Fuel seeds

By 5/16 five of them were up

On 5/22 I went in to water and one of the two I had set aside had popped up so I ended up with six plants.

On 5/27 all Satellite Fuel plants were transplanted to 1 gallon smart pots

Here they are on 5/31

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
And on 6/6

On 6/10 with the veg space all to themselves

And finally a video from last night 6/12, ignore the two mutants in with them, they are some old ass bag seed I am screwing around with. Once they are sexed and uppotted I will be setting up blumats to water them.

[youtubeif]7O84lrM3yC8[/youtubeif]

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A video wooo hooo! I felt like I was on the deathstar or something. Lookin great man hope you stumble across something you like :D

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I have a feeling something I like will be smacking me in the face soon. You were not kidding about having odor control up to snuff, these bitches were stanky in veg. Fortunately I only have to worry about robbers and not the cops. It is honestly weird to be growing legally, I never thought it would happen.

D

DHF

Much respect Maj.....Hope the pheno you`re lookin for jumps up and bites yas in the ass and it`s off to the monocroppin races ftw.......

Anyways....Thanks for the thread....Look forward to yas dialin shit like I know yas can.....and....

Love your K.I.S.S. bare minimum nutrient regimen...Over here on my bucket........

Peace....Freds......:ying:........

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
look really good maj

Thank you

I'm in for the show
Sidd

I hope to make it a good one

Much respect Maj.....Hope the pheno you`re lookin for jumps up and bites yas in the ass and it`s off to the monocroppin races ftw.......

Anyways....Thanks for the thread....Look forward to yas dialin shit like I know yas can.....and....

Love your K.I.S.S. bare minimum nutrient regimen...Over here on my bucket........

Peace....Freds......:ying:........

Glad to have to along and honestly I hope to not find the godhead pheno, I am not ready for it yet. I want to grow out at least a hundred different strains and try to get a taste of everything before I settle down. But man once I go mono I am going back to hydro and will blow some shit up.

Alright, another Major grow! Def subbed! :)

Nice to have to here festivus, kick back and enjoy the show. I should have updated pics and or a video this weekend. I am hoping to get them sexed and uppotted first.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Tagged! Mine will be going in flower in the next 30-45 days and I'm excited about yours right now. Can't wait for the Flowering show in your vert. Peace

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I keep comin back and hitting the play on the video I am entirely to anxious :p They look very healthy.

I totally understand the anxiousness :) I got three other plants and one of the Satellite Fuels sexed and uppotted last night and I am hoping that the rest of the SF's are showing sex tonight so I can satiate your need with a new video.

Tagged up for this one.

Glad to have you along man.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Well I still don't know anymore of the sexes on them, I strongly suspect one as male and I think another two are also. I will be able to tell for sure in a day or two. New video up too.

[YOUTUBEIF]YgLVZGsogbM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Quick video update posted below. Three of the six Satellite Fuels are female and I transplanted the last one into a three gallon earlier tonight. I will be getting my blumats setup tomorrow or the next day and I am turning on the autopilot :D

[YOUTUBEIF]krF54BLxkXA[/YOUTUBEIF]

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Subbed for the show Maj!!

Glad to have you here man.

Absolutely loving the videos thanks for update they are lookin green and healthy.

I am very glad you like them, I will put another one up in a few days.

I got my blumats all setup tonight and I am testing out an overflow res using a stand pipe I built to keep a consistent water pressure on the blumat line. If it ends up working out well I will post a tutorial on how to make one.