What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soma's "Jelly Hash" ....How To Make it...

G

I thought I'd share this with all of you...I was lucky enough to smoke Jelly and Oil with Soma a few weeks back; I was impressed (needless to say) so I got the technique and ratios so I could spread the Knowledge...

Pics will follow shortly....(where did I put that camera?)

what you need...
10 parts Bubblehash (powdered/ before pressing) to 1 part BHO, 1 large soupspoon (I know, I know this looks like your gonna cook up) A jet lighter....and a stainless or glass mixing rod....

How To mix...

First put Honey oil in Large spoon.....

Heat with lighter ...

then SLOWLY add powder while mixing...

as the powder absorbs the oil it goes from a Gooey mash to melting caramel then into the Jelly.....

as the Jelly is taking shape and is able to be handeld, place it into a sealing bag, put it into the freezer for a few minutes and you can further mold it....

thats it...it can be kinda messy at first but practice makes perfect...and Jelly is divine...I'd tell anyone who has the ability to make oil and bubble (or even dry trics) to mix a lil at least once for yer own head...you'll thanks Soma later.....Keep it safe and Keep it Kind....Moonshineman

Last edited:
G

Parts...means...10gbub:1g oil....or...5g of bub :1/2g of oil...or 1g of bub : .1g oil....

10parts to 1 part... not everyone has 10 g of bub...

G

We do the same hear but we also make jelly with pollinator kiff , its reeferwomans main smoke of choice we recently produced our Hippy Smack as we refer to it out of vietnamese sativa both the kiff and the butain xtracted honey wow! really nice RM

Latest posts

Latest posts