What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dog, Marla is in the hospital...

U

unoit

HIGH All, so Sorry Rusty420....nothing worse than seeing your best Friend Hurting and Not Knowing what and How....All the Best to Her and you!!!!

Rusty420

she is home now, balance is restored...!!!

she is home now, balance is restored...!!!

thanks for the kind words guys, manito i will check out the oil...i put some m.honey on her wounds from the drip and fluid extraction, she dont like honey so no licking off...:)

still dont have a diagnosis, speculation is that her immne system is overworking???...the blood cultures came back clean, ecg fine...the fever has gone but they expect it to be back soon, she is back for checkup at the place in a fortnight....?? any ideas vets on ic?::chin:

Thanks again guys, id post a pic but im scared for security...we are so happy to have her home!:woohoo:

Rusty420

thanks Jamie, providing i dont have to work, we will both be listening tommorow..:) she is on my lap, looks funny with half of each leg shaved...she has dreads where the stubborn lil bitch wont let us cut her hair, fiesty for a hound less than a foot tall....:nono:

BubsNugs

Hows about an update??? Hows she doing now???

Hope shes feeling a lot better and hopefully u n the wife can relax a bit it sure sucks having a sick critter to deal with eh.

Peace

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I'm happy Marla is out of the hospital and back home recovering let's keep the positive vibes going for Marla & Rusty :yes:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hey Rusty420,

Sending positive vibes from Spain, I'm sure Maria (lovely name!) will get better.

Tons of love from sunny Southern Spain!

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Thanks hermano. She is old and demanding and i have her full time now, regular cannabis treatments for the rest of her life will ease here aches and pains. Still a puppy in my eyes, even though this thread is ten years old, i had to work out how old she was and this thread helped. :tiphat:

al70

Veteran
i fuckin love my dogs, i really hope your dog is ok, its a pup, theyre stronger than you think, i wish ye both the best o luck.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
She chillin bro. I necroed this thread to say she 70 in dog years...just got done at the groomers, they asked how old she was. :tiphat:

Mr.Miner

Glad to hear she's doing well! My dogs are so great and I can't love them enough...Their spirits, like ours, never age. Much love.

troutman

Seed Whore
Dogs like swimming pool parties too. :laughing:

dog-pool-party-lucky-puppy-10.jpg