What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

Jajda z okjesu

Veteran
Amber glass ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

panick503

Damn xtractalicious, looks like some fire... u too jajda. I'm about to go drop some trim off and get a fresh batch made. Especially looking forward to the lemon sour diesel...

theJointedOne

Veteran
So I have a question for the bho pros.

Is color an indicator of quality? Is texture truly an indicator of quality?

Love to hear opinions

m1ntx

Thejointedone, In my experience color does not have much to do with qaulity, I would say color didn't matter at all but obviously if an oleoresin has been overheated or slightly burned, or if some cholorphyll came thru, those would all decrease the overall quality. In terms of texture, I personally find that the highest quality extracts have always had a smooth, shiny, clear texture. But than again I've had oil that looked extremely waxy and bumpy before further purging, so obviously the THC content was the same in the form of opaque waxy/crumble or the further heated smooth clear glass. So I apologize for not directly answering your question but I hope it may help you gain some insight and help to realize that experience is the ultimate teacher.