What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday ICmag

Skip

Veteran
IC Mag's 13th Birthday is this Friday!
:party:
Hooray! We made it this far... :woohoo:

Thanks to all our loyal fans!
:thank you:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Thanks to you Skip and Gypsy! Thanks to all that work so hard to make this place great!

Happy 13th Birthday ICMAG!!!!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IC Mag's 13th Birthday is this Friday!
:party:
Hooray! We made it this far... :woohoo:

Thanks to all our loyal fans!
:thank you:
King's Day (Jan 6th)...how appropriate!
More years to come....fingers crossed. Celebrate in your own way!

N

NBE One !

Birthday wishes ? &%$:'"! Today is the Eve of my Birthday .The Tree is Staying UP . First time Ever - Enjoy Neighbours.
HuaA. (-:

From 1971

Last edited:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Happy belated birthday. ..is it 15 years now ? ...thanks to Gypsy we have all made massive strides ...cheers man

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Anniversary to IC Mag being around.....maybe this is the year to re-introduce Seedbay. What do you think?! Anyway, happy, happy!

EvergreenState

Happy Anniversary ICMAG. Thank You Gypsy for having the courage and vision to start up ICMAG. You've provided a wonderful place for people, from all over the world, to express their passion and love for marijuana by sharing their experiences and knowledge.
You've given us something we all treasure and which enriches our lives. We are all very grateful!:peacock:
We should do something special for the 15th Anniversary of ICMAG. A big party, a big contest, a charity drive to raise funds for a cause of Gypsy's choosing; we should do something or all of these things.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Happy Birthday icmg

Happy Birthday icmg

Cant believe it this long. I've enjoyed every minute . made lots of friends here. Been a lot of changes over the years with legalization. I like to think icmag and some of the other sites helped with legalization.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG !
My dear old friend with a thousand faces. I was invited in, in 2007. A chronic pain sufferer from a horrific motorcycle crash.
I learned to grow cannabis not for myself, but others. Through friendships made with breeders. I have a genetics library of approximately 140 strains. Some of the rarest genetics on the planet.

When I wake up in the middle of the night, like right now. My budy ICMAG is here to comfort me. It has been my joy and honor to call you my friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG
Peace farmerlion

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Its always good to know - that ICMAG is still important in many members lives - it always makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing - keeping it here for you all -

Gry

Nothing would ever make me happier than to see this work out well for you.

Thank you for the choices you have made.

Latest posts

Latest posts